Developer Community Manager, DeFi (USA)
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Crypto.comFounded in 2016, Crypto.com today serves over 10
million customers with the worlds fastest growing crypto app, along
with the Crypto.com Visa Card the worlds largest crypto card
program the Crypto.com Exchange and Crypto.com DeFi Wallet.
Recently launched, Crypto.com NFT is the premier platform for
collecting and trading NFTs, carefully curated from the worlds of
art, design, entertainment and sports.Crypto.com is built on a
solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the
first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO/IEC
27701:2019, CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1
compliance, and independently assessed at Tier 4, the highest level
for both NIST Cybersecurity and Privacy Frameworks.With over 2,600
people in offices across the Americas, Europe and Asia, Crypto.com
is accelerating the worlds transition to cryptocurrency. Find out
Role summaryAs Developer community manager, you act as the advocate
of the DeFi / Web3 developer community and you engage creatively
with the developer community in order to educate and empower them
when it comes to developing DeFi and GameFi Dapps.
- ou manage global community initiatives to scale and support the
growing DeFi developer community and developer ambassadors.
- You communicate with developer ambassadors and the developer
community using various tools such as Discord, Slack, Telegram,
Rocketchat, Reddit, and Discourse forums.
- You develop developer tutorials (blog and/or video format) that
answer the frequently asked questions asked by developers on social
- You support developer focused events (webinars, workshops
- Meanwhile, you improve operational processes and you develop
reusable materials internally and externally that will improve the
effectiveness of growth and community initiatives.
- You work with cross-functional teams to co-organize, staff,
and/or attend various conferences, hackathons, Meetups and other
community events globally; support and coordinate event logistics
between various vendors; communicate and collaborate
cross-functionally to align priorities with stakeholders within the
organization and externally.
- You track quantitatively the outcomes / impact of your
- You foster a welcoming, engaging, collaborative community feel
and advocate for the open source developer community.
- You have 4+ years of work experience in developer community
management, developer marketing or project management.
- You already have some knowledge of the blockchain ecosystem
and/or experience collaborating with the open-source developer
- You are able to work autonomously, set agenda and prioritize
work with minimal input.
- You are someone who is known for their ability to collaborate
and communicate across a global team.
- You are comfortable working remotely with a global team and a
global community, across global time zones, in English and
potentially in multiple other languages.
- Attractive compensation package
- Working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own
learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an
- You will get to have involvement in developing content from
scratch, alongside a talented teamby Jobble
Keywords: Crypto.com, Los Angeles , Developer Community Manager, DeFi (USA), IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!