Technical Designer, Men's and Kid's
Company: Solomon Page
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Our client, a well-known retailer based in downtown Los Angeles
is looking for a Technical Designer for Men's and Kid's to join
their team in a contract-to-hire position. Please note this role
will require onsite work.
The Technical Designer for Men's and Kid's is responsible for
driving management and execution of samples, design, and product
development for the product area in partnerships with Merchants and
- Collaborate with departmental leaders on vendor score carding
to assess results, and provide Merchants with proposed solutions to
quality and fit concerns.
- Oversee the fit, quality and construction of product throughout
the development life cycle, from inspiration to tech packs through
- Lead fittings, communicate clear garment construction to
vendors and review vendor submissions.
- Act as a liaison to Product Director and Buyers, responsible
for understanding their needs and managing resources to meet those
- Create and implement trainings to support the Merchants with
the technical approval process of the product areas.
- Oversee direct report's workload, assess strengths and allocate
- Bachelor's degree in Technical Design or Product
- 5+ years experience in Technical Design, Product Development,
- In-depth knowledge of materials, construction, and production
across multiple categories!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to mentor.
If this fits your background, apply today! #fashion
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly
employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k),
direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including
freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of
staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of
functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an
organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial
culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and
candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building
long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent
delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional
opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on
Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: Solomon Page, Los Angeles , Technical Designer, Men's and Kid's, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!