Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the
camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way
people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express
themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun
We're looking for a Privacy Software Engineer to join the Privacy
Engineering team! As a member of the Privacy Engineering team, you
will prototype, develop and productionize next-generation privacy
technologies that impact how we collect, use, and share user data.
You'll be collaborating across the company to build features that
delight our users while respecting their privacy.
What you'll do:
* Design privacy-preserving algorithms using techniques including
cryptography, on-device processing, hardware security module and
* Build privacy-preserving systems including end-to-end encryption,
abuse detection, client-side machine learning and secure
multi-party computing systems.
* Collaborate with other parts of Snap Inc. in need of privacy
* Build tools and services that support the broader privacy
* Bachelors in a technical field such as Computer Science (or
* Strong CS fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
* Strong software development knowledge, with a proven track record
in developing production quality software as a bonus.
* Experience with Android or iOS development.
* Experience with media processing and image/video encoding
frameworks such as FFmpeg, OpenCV, AVFoundation.
* Experience with performance optimization techniques such as SIMD,
GPU, strong C/C++ skills.
* Experience with building software systems at scale.
Keywords: Snapchat, Los Angeles , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!