Company: SeneGence International
Location: Foothill Ranch
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This opportunity provides the right candidate a chance to work with
SeneGence's Digital Solutions group. The selected candidate will
work on challenging cloud software development projects that
support our company's eCommerce, marketing, and business operations
strategies. The candidate should have a strong understanding and
hands-on experience with comprehensive software development and
SaaS principles along with SOLID principles, object-oriented design
and programming skills using C#.NET, .NET/ASP.NET, MVC Core,
REST-based services, and Web APIs. This role will require strong
debugging and troubleshooting skills to provide detailed root cause
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working within a team of engineers, designers, solution
architects, and project managers to create and implement a variety
of e-commerce websites and solutions.
- As part of the development team, regularly integrate your work
into new and existing code bases using Azure DevOps, Git, and
Visual Studio while maintaining the team's high standards for
consistency, quality, and design.
- Work with backend .Net /.Net Core/ASP.NET projects involving
API, Caching, SQL Database, PostgreSQL Databases, Azure Table
Storage, Azure Queues, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Docker and AKS
(Azure Kubernetes Services).
- Implement new features to enhance the e-commerce experience and
extend automation tools relating to data which must be processed
and exported from one format and/or medium into another based on
documented requirements and design specifications.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION:
- BS or MS in computer science or related technical field
- 3+ years of total experience in Microsoft Technologies.
- 3-5 years of developing with C#, .Net/Core, ASP.Net, EF, HTML5,
- 3+ years developing services (REST)
- Experience with OWASP secure coding practices
- Experience with Git, Bitbucket, Jira, Visual Studio Code or
Visual Studio 2019+
- Knowledge of Micro Services and how they are applied in a cloud
environment, especially as they relate to .NET
- Very strong in SOLID principles and object-oriented design
skills with a proven track record of well-engineered design
- Self-starter who can grasp difficult concepts and large
- Experience with unit testing, functional testing, and a history
of successful participation in scrum teams
- Strong knowledge for web development best practices using
modern technology stack.
- Demonstrated ability to design the system architecture and
implementation of web technology stack for enterprise systems for
e-commerce and self-service.
- Experience in LINQ
- Experience with SQL Server, Azure or AWS data storages.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for extended periods of
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds.
QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED FOR POSITION:
- C#, ASP.Net Core, REST APIs, Azure DevOps is a plus
- 2+ years of docker and Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience in SPA (Single Page Application) like
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: SeneGence International, Los Angeles , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Foothill Ranch, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!