Senior Marketing Cloud Developer
Location: Westlake Village
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for a motivated and
energetic Marketing cloud Developer to join the Realtor.com
Enterprise systems team. Marketing cloud developers in the ES team
are responsible for managing the salesforce marketing cloud
platform and all new development activities to support the business
needs. This person will be the point of contact for all B2B related
marketing automation activities and have to work closely with the
What will you do?
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales Management and User
Experience regarding product definition, schedule, scope, and
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain features and
applications of Marketing cloud that will excite and please a user
base of successful real estate professionals
- Develop solutions that are high quality, scalable, reliable,
- Work collaboratively in an Agile/Scrum team to plan sprints,
expand stories into tasks, work on removing impediments, and
execute at top velocity
- Investigate technologies that can be leveraged to introduce new
innovations in meeting business and customer goals
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with peers,
managers and other business stakeholders.
- Provide input into process improvement initiatives to improve
quality and timeliness of deliverables with high predictability
What will you bring?
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget
- 4+ years of experience in design, implementation and support of
Marketing automation systems and 2+ years of which should be in
SalesForce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget implementation
- Experience in integrating marketing with Sales/Service Cloud
and other external data systems to push/pull data
- Strong understanding of relational data models,SOAP APIs, REST
APIs and integration techniques, Advanced SQL and Excel skills
- Optimize the current MDM platform for high availability
- Excellent understanding of data dependencies and design for
marketing cloud journeys and campaigns
- Experience with Email Studio, Journey builder, campaign
creation/management, including data configuration, audience
creation, and utilization of capabilities in the SFMC platform
- You will help construct and establish Marketing system
standards and practices which will help the B2B Marketing team to
realize their Marketing objectives.
- Drive marketing infrastructure and customization of the
marketing automation platform including scoring, multi-touch drip
nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, workflows
and ROI reporting
- Understanding of Salesforce CRM,lightning web components and UI
- Understanding of triggers, Apex classes and Visualforce
Components and Pages.
- Technical background with a proven history of understanding
- Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team
environment; innovative, adaptable, self-directed, and team
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or
other technology-related field
- Preferred certification - SFMC Email Marketing Specialist or
any other SFMC certification
At realtor.com--, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their
own. We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to
ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new
home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there
to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust
us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps,
and we'd love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet
jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our journey
to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and
more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.
Keywords: Realtor.com, Los Angeles , Senior Marketing Cloud Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Westlake Village, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!