Technical Writer - Life Sciences (Remote)
Company: DPS Group Global
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Summary:DPS is seeking a Technical Writer to join our growing
team. The selected candidate will be responsible creating Standard
Operation Procedures (SOPs) for our pharmaceutical client's new
facility in Raleigh-Durham, NC. This position will be 80% remote,
with the expectation to be onsite once a week.
- Write/Create work instructions, SOPs, and other technical
documents for Manufacturing Procedures at a new facility.
- Work collaboratively with SMEs, project managers, and other
technical writers to write, maintain and modify corporate
standards, GOPs, Practices.
- Collaborate and communicate interdepartmentally to support
document creation and equipment onboarding.
- Onsite visits during Commissioning & Qualification activities
and Engineering run activities to incorporate that information back
into the documents.
- Work with Manufacturing and Engineering to receive feedback on
documents. Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- 2+ years of Life Science experience writing documentation in a
- Experience creating SOPs, strong technical writing, editing,
and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work 80% remote and visit site once a week. (Local
candidates strongly preferred). The Company
DPS Group is a global EPCM firm offering full-service solutions
within the Life Sciences (pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and
medical technology) and Advanced Technology (semiconductor, data
center, and solar) industries. DPS is dedicated to delivering
successful projects with a 'client-first' mentality and personal
touch across a range of market sectors: Project and Program
Management, Procurement, Design, Construction Management, Health
and Safety Management, Commissioning, Qualification, and
DPS Engineering Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications,
and abilities. DPS does not discriminate in employment
opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
country, regional or local law.
Keywords: DPS Group Global, Los Angeles , Technical Writer - Life Sciences (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!