Solutions Executive - Public Sector
Company: Verizon Communications
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Solutions Executive - Public Sector in Los Angeles, California,
United States - Jobs/Careers - Verizon Learn more about Verizon's
response to COVID-19 Skip to main content
- Search Careers
- Los Angeles, CA
- Full-Time Sales
- Solutions Executive - Public Sector Solutions Executive -
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Full-Time Sales
- Job # 559646
- Date posted - 2021-03-23 Share this Job When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.What you'll be doing... The Public Sector Domain Experts
organization provides domain expertise and thought leadership to
co-create with customers their mission-critical transformation. As
a Solutions Executive - Distance Learning & Immersive Training, you
will partner with Public Sector Wireless and Wireline account teams
to advice and develop strategies to leverage Verizon's products,
services, technology capabilities, and partners to earn our spot as
a trusted advisor to Verizon's Public Sector clients.
- Using Thought Leadership to write White Papers, participate in
market events, and create Use Cases.
- Researching, understanding, and identifying customer's
mission-critical digital & technology transformation needs.
- Co-creating client's transformational roadmap vision leveraging
Verizon's strengths & promoting our complete portfolio for an
- Developing internal /external relationships while establishing
thought leadership & credibility.
- Collaborating with internal /external stakeholders to create
end-to-end solutions and unique value proposition leveraging
Verizon's portfolio of products & services.
- Articulating Verizon's solutions, value proposition,
differentiators, and win themes for domain in compelling stories,
presentations, and proposals.
- Influencing product roadmap prioritization by contributing
information about vertical's market conditions and opportunity
potential for use in business cases.What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Public Sector experience, with proficiency in understanding how
agencies operate and the specific needs and challenges of the
Distance Learning & Immersive Training domain.
- Six or more years of experience in technology advisory and
- Experience in defining, analyzing, and interpreting the
competitive landscape to help define & position Verizon offerings;
and, concurrently, contribute to the product roadmap.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Strong collaborative leadership, with an ability to engage and
manage diverse cross-functional teams in influencing the end-to-end
solution to meet client business outcome.
- Written and oral communication skills, including experience
with Microsoft Office and G-Suite tools.
- Strong client relationship skills, with ability to cultivate
trust-based relationships at the senior executive level to become a
- Established presence at industry events, with frequent speaking
engagements & published articles & white papers in the Distance
Learning & Immersive Training domain.
- Membership and active participation in professional
organizations in the Distance Learning & Immersive Training
- ITIL TOGAF certification.
- Professional presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience in data sciences,
machine learning (ML), and/or artificial intelligence
(AI).Notice(s) Verizon will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative.Verizon will
consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance
Ordinance.Equal Employment Opportunity We're proud to be an equal
opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences,
including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At
Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed
to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages
authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for
everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their
potential and contribute their best.Check out our diversity and
inclusion page to learn more. Share this Job BACK TO SEARCH RESULTS
Moving the world forward togetherOur credo is at the core of
V team culture. Perks that work for youView our benefits Learn
moreExplore more about Sales jobs Your Careers AccountCreate /
update your career account Related Careers Sales Jobs in Los
Angeles, CA Part-Time Korean Bilingual Retail Sales Representative
- Los Angeles, CA, United States Show all... Services & Solutions
- Mobile Plans
- Mobile Devices
- Home Services
- Small and Medium Business
- Enterprise Solutions
- Verizon Connect
- Public Sector
- Partner Solutions Support
- Mobile Online Support
- Home Online Support
- Contact Customer Support
- Sign in to your Account
- Store Locator Network Technologies
- 4G LTE
- Fiber Optics
- Multi Edge Compute (MEC) Innovation
- 5G Labs
- 5G First Responder Lab
- New Business Incubation
- Verizon Ventures
- 5G Future Forum
- "The Network" Thought Leadership Ad and Content Platforms
- Verizon Digital Media Services
- Verizon Media Advertising Solutions
- Verizon Media Platform Solutions
- In the know Follow Careers Follow Verizon News Follow Inside
Verizon Follow Customer Support
- --2021 Verizon
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information
- Terms & Conditions
- Open Internet
- Important Consumer Information
- About Our Ads
- Site Map
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Los Angeles , Solutions Executive - Public Sector, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!