Senior Lead Software Engineer
Company: CSI Tech
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: April 10, 2021
CSI Tech is searching for a Senior Lead Software Engineer for a
National Consumer Services Company located in the downtown Los
Salary: $160k-$172k plus a 15% bonusPosition: Full time permanent
w/full benefit packageWork Status: Candidate must be able to work
in the US without sponsorship
The Senior Software Engineer Lead position must have a solid
understanding of and experience in the implementation of the basic
elements and protocols of software engineering/programming while
working with others, building an agile team, leading changes,
understanding what to build, and planning ahead.
A great collaborator and a fast self-learner with great problem
solving skills and troubleshooting skills, this role will be
responsible to evaluate requirements and take complex problems to
redefine them, re-scope them, and transform them into simple
solutions.Must keep team's progress visible, getting to "Done", and
drive test and development through iterations to implement quality
code. Listen to people, gather feedback, and deliver results. Drive
changes with Retrospectives and make continuous improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical
field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in consumer facing applications is highly
- 8+ years experience in an applicable software development
environment leading teams.
- Ability to lead multiple teams of 5-8 team members
- This position will supervise a group of Staff Engineers
- Have hands on experience implementing and coding the
- Should be able to drive technology vision for the application
in alignment with business vision.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented principles,
algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in, one or more modern programming language such as
- Assist team members in areas of: manual testing, test
automation, continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Can work as a full stack engineer for all the components
involved from front end to backend.
- Solid understanding of service oriented architecture, and
familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Design and develop advanced software applications. Build on one
or more platforms which include but not limited to web apps,
android app, iOS app. Review, analyze and resolve application
issues as needed.
- Uses software development best practices for design and coding.
Continuously improve the code quality, maintainability and
- Ability to focus on and solve problems, with a willingness to
ask for help when needed.
- Create strong working relationships with inter department teams
and partners to deliver the best solutions possible.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging
technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- Participate and provide feedback during planning meetings
(i.e., pre-iteration, iteration, and retrospectives).
- Good communication skills and interest in pair programming
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD) and agile
- Experience building scalable, available, and low-latency
- Familiarity with container platform like docker, kubernetes or
- Should have solid understanding of Web Security,
vulnerabilities, and mitigation techniques23. Perform all other
duties as assigned.
Keywords: CSI Tech, Los Angeles , Senior Lead Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!