Senior Lead Java Developer
Company: iSpace, Inc
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: February 24, 2021
HiHope you're staying well & healthy during this Covid-19
time.iSpace is continuing to connect with top Sr. Lead Java
Developer skill talent like you.Let me know your interest regarding
this position, looking forward to connecting with you soon!iSpace
is a global services company focused on providing Information
Technology and Business Process solutions to Fortune 1000 clients
throughout the USA. Specializing in Technology, Healthcare,
Automotive, and Entertainment Sectors.Sr. Lead Java Developer
Location: Los Angeles, CA Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract
(long-term contract) GENERAL SUMMARYSupports the team in a
Agile/Scrum software development lifecycle for the development of
applications running in a fully automated DevOps, Cloud, and Micro
Services based environment. Work with our business partners to
identify requirements and architecture and implement scalable, open
solutions using Cloud Native technologies, including and leveraging
AWS services, Machine Learning techniques, GIT, Jenkins, Docker
containerization and virtualization, and Terraform. These
applications are primarily on Java and NodeJS technology stacks.
Coordinate and participate in requirements gathering, research of
scalable analytic techniques, team collaboration, software
development, software documentation, and technology roadmaps. The
ideal candidate not only knows how to write code, but also identify
and solve problems relating to scale, security, and analytics. This
position requires a deep technical understanding of software
development best practices, coding standards and governance.
- Experience to fulll strategy, implementation and workow of the
Media/Digital Asset Management systems. (Experience with Vidispine,
Cantemo, and production asset management systems are a plus).
- Create technical specications based on functional
- Participate in a development team, producing components for new
and existing applications.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production
- Maintain and repair existing applications.
- Act as a key contributor in an agile sprint team, performing
sprints on new and existing applications.
- Identify and escalate problems.
- Ability to develop applications to scale in cloud based
environments such as: Google Cloud Platform or AWS.
- Ability to develop high trac APIs & websites.
- Ability to develop in a DevOps environment.
- Ability to develop in a fully automated CI/CD environment.
- Ability to develop highly secure, public facing applications
with performance and security as a priority.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with hands on software design
- Experience supporting a high-availability environment, 24/7
- Experience building/deploying Video players, transcoding &
streaming solutions would be a nice to have. QUALIFICATIONS
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making,
written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in designing and developing large, scalable and
- Experience in Cloud technologies (eg: AWS, Docker, Terraform,
- Experience in Build and CICD technologies e.g.: Maven,
- Develop and maintain high-quality applications using Java
technology stack and object-oriented methodologies.
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test,
implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of
development tools and technologies.
- Prociency with Java 8/Java EE, core Spring framework,
Hibernate/JPA, Git, Linux, application servers.
- Experience in building, maintaining and debugging cloud-native
production-grade applications on AWS using services like
Containers, EC2, EBS, and S3.
- Sound knowledge of RESTful Webservice design, NoSQL and SQL
database design, and transaction management principles.
- Experience with Web application development, including OWF,
Servlets, Grails, Play, MVC, JSON, XHTML and HTML5, CSS up to and
includin3, SASS/LESS, Angular, View, or ReactJS. ReactJS
- Experience with algorithm implementation.
- Experience with distributed message or stream processing
frameworks in a cloud environment.
- Experience working in Digital Media based environments.
- Test Driven Development (TDD) exposure and understanding.
- Experience working with junior developers and peer programming
techniques such as XP, Peer Programming, and others.
- Adheres to department standards, policies, procedures, and
industry best practices.
- Available to work exible hours based on requirements and needs
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of software development experience with Java
- At least 3 years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
If you are interested in above role please send me your updated
resume to or you can call me at - provided by Dice
Keywords: iSpace, Inc, Los Angeles , Senior Lead Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!