Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Woodland Hills
Posted on: February 24, 2021
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions.
In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman
brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable
strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us
keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable,
integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel
those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support
yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills,
whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At
Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to
do some of the best work of your career. Our mission is to deliver
differentiated value to our programs, by manufacturing products
with the highest possible quality at the most affordable rate.
Search our current job openings and join us to be at the front line
of innovation. Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) sector is
looking for you to join our Test Equipment team as a hands on
Computer Support & Systems Administrator based out of Woodland
Hills, CA. In this role, the individual will be reporting to the
Test Equipment organization within the manufacturing organization
and will be the interfacing with IT and Cyber Security teams to
ensure sustainment of all legacy and new computers that are
connected to the Test Equipment and process equipment in the
manufacturing. What You'll get to Do:
- Repair a variety of computers consisting of Hardware, Software
or network issues.
- Interface and support IT and Cyber Security (security patch
release or IT updates).
- Manage multiple shared accounts and maintains password
- Owner of the Information System Security Plan (ISSP).
- Ensures DFARS cyber security compliance.
- Lead the cyber security audits.
- Review audit findings and implement corrective actions.
- Willing to learn and support test equipment specific
- Back-up computers and develop sustainment solutions for legacy
- Order and manage inventory of computer spares and backups.
- Setup network settings for Lab PCs and support programs.
- Performs virus scans.
- Walk through the manufacturing floor and constantly update the
- Periodically review vulnerability scans.
- Install and/or troubleshoot hardware PCIe and Enet
- Good understanding of network principles (Configure firewall,
Setup local networks on computers, and familiarity with Wireshark
for troubleshooting purposes).
- Install vendor drivers and create install procedures for new
test equipment computers or create automated install scripts.
MANUMSQualifications:Basic Qualifications: *This position may be
filled at higher level based on the following qualifications*
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with of 3 years of
relevant experience or 1 year of relevant experience with a
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science with 6 years of
relevant experience or 4 years of relevant experience with a
- Must have wide and varied experience maintaining smooth
operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination
with network administrators.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, Access,
- Experience administering and maintaining Active Directory
environments and group policy.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal direct
- ship required and ability to gain Secret level security
- 2+ years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with legacy computers (DOS, Windows Group
3.0, Win 95, 98, XP, Win 7, etc.)
- Experience with documenting network architecture, policies and
- Experience with DFARS requirements.Northrop Grumman provides a
comprehensive benefits package and a work environment that
encourages your growth and supports the mutual success of our
people and our company. Northrop Grumman benefits give you the
flexibility and control to choose the benefits that make the most
sense for you and your family. Your package will include the
following: Health Plan Savings Plan Paid Time Off Additional
benefits o Education Assistance o Training and Development
Additional Northrop Grumman Information:Northrop Grumman has
approximately 85,000 employees in all 50 states and in more than 25
countries, we strive to attract and retain the best employees by
providing an inclusive work environment wherein employees are
receptive to diverse ideas, perspectives and talents to help solve
our toughest customer challenges: to develop and maintain some of
the most technically sophisticated products, programs and services
in the world.Our Values. The women and men of Northrop Grumman
Corporation are guided by Our Values. They describe our company as
we want it to be. We want our decisions and actions to demonstrate
these Values. We believe that putting Our Values into practice
creates long-term benefits for shareholders, customers, employees,
suppliers, and the communities we serve.Our Responsibility. At
Northrop Grumman, we are committed to maintaining the highest of
ethical standards, embracing diversity and inclusion, protecting
the environment, and striving to be an ideal corporate citizen in
the community and in the world.Northrop Grumman is committed to
hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age,
veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our
complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions. - provided by Dice
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Los Angeles , Systems Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Woodland Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!