C/C++ Software Engineer
Company: Talascend, LLC
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Talascend is currently seeking a--C/C++ Software Engineer for a
contract opportunity located in Sylmar, CA. OVERVIEW:
Cross-functional role on team that designs and implements embedded
applications/solutions using microprocessor, DSP, RTOS, Linux, and
networking technologies. Working with the team, this individual
will implement code, build applications and services as directed by
management. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:--
- Subject matter expert with strong knowledge of the software
- Design, develop, optimize, debug, and maintain Tactical
Software applications using accepted engineering practices and
- Perform language and platform conversions, rewrites, or
upgrades of existing software applications as required.
- Integrate with sensors, motion controllers, and other programs
using TCP sockets and/or associated vendor-supplied APIs.
- Design, develop, and maintain algorithms related to data and
signal analysis, curve fitting, optimization, parallel processing,
- Design, develop, and maintain databases and associated tools
for storage / retrieval of measurement and process control
- Maintain software engineering with revision control and
- Support embedded system development activities when
- Support investigations and implementations of novel metrology
methods, devices, and/or applications.
- May manage projects or processes with general supervision.
- Communicates with contacts inside and outside of own department
to explain and interpret operational processes, practices, and
- Recommends enhancements to systems and processes.
- Works to achieve operational targets for specific programs and
projects with moderate impact on departmental results. DESIRED
- Highly proficient in C/C++, QT, and GUI development.
- Experience with Zync and Vivado SDK, QT and TFS.
- Experience with Linux and GNU tools and cross platform
- Experience with GPU programming.
- Experience with OpenGL, Direct3D, or other relevant APIs for
- Experience with numerical analysis methods, digital signal
processing, and/or statistical methods.
- Experienced professional with proficient knowledge of job area
and practical knowledge of project management. We thank all
applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified
individuals who closely meet thequalifications of the position will
be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary,
otherduties may be assigned as necessary. We will consider for
employment all qualified applicants, including those with a
criminal history, in a manner consistent with the requirements of
all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San
Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants with criminal histories
are encouraged to apply. Drug Screen may be required. Talascend is
an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified
candidates without regard to race,religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, disability, orveteran status.
Keywords: Talascend, LLC, Los Angeles , C/C++ Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Sylmar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!