Recruiting Assistant Internship - Full
Company: Center for Autism and Related Disorders
Location: Woodland Hills
Posted on: January 14, 2018
Recruiter: Cameron Lopez
Recruiting Assistant Intern
The Center for Autism and Related Disorders (CARD), LLC, is among the world---s largest and most experienced organizations effectively treating individuals with autism and related disorders. With US and international reach, CARD touches the lives of thousands of people affected by autism and their families. Through a network of trained therapists, supervisors, and researchers, we develop and implement quality, comprehensive, and personalized treatment programs that produce measurable results for every patient.
CARD was founded in 1990 by renowned psychologist and autism researcher, Dr. Doreen Granpeesheh. Dr. Granpeesheh designed a unique treatment curriculum using the principles and procedures of applied behavior analysis (ABA) and built a global organization of dedicated and highly trained staff. Currently, CARD has over 160 centers across the U.S. and affiliate sites across the globe.
The Recruiting Assistant Intern will play an important part in the recruitment process. They will work closely with CARD---s recruiters and provide them with major support services. The intern will spend a large portion of their time conducting internet research, creating and maintaining therapist job postings on various job boards, sourcing for therapist candidates and scheduling phone interviews for CARD recruiters. Modes of sourcing include, but are not limited to the following: Indeed, Internships.com, Career Builder, Handshake, and Switchboard. The Recruiting Assistant Intern will also make contact with community venues and local colleges to set up recruiting-related events. The Recruiting Assistant Intern will submit Help Desk Tickets for event approval, ensure that the local office has recruiting materials, and will handle event registrations. The Recruiting Assistant Intern will also use social media as a means to recruit therapist candidates. Due to the sensitivity of the department, the Intern must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
This is a 6 month, paid internship.
- Implement and represent CARD policy enthusiastically
- Represent CARD professionally and ethically to internal and external stakeholders
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting
- Handle classified advertising and utilize the Internet for recruitment
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates
- Help with college recruiting initiatives
- Schedule phone interviews
- Submit daily activity reports to Team Lead
- Consistently meet weekly goals set by recruiting supervisors
- Actively participate in weekly recruiting meetings with assigned CARD location personnel and recruiters
- High school Diploma required
- An interest in Human Resources Management or a business-related field with aspirations of working in recruiting or Human Resources
- Excellent inter-personal relationship skills and ability to work with individuals of all levels
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for marketing, data analysis and achieving measurable results
- Ability to multi-task and handle large phone correspondences
- Detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of all computer applications, such as: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Be available to work 40 hours per week for up to 6 months at our Corporate office in Woodland Hills, CA
Keywords: Center for Autism and Related Disorders, Los Angeles, Recruiting Assistant Internship - Full, Human Resources, Woodland Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!