Company: Dolls Kill
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Dolls Kill is a global fashion brand that empowers everyone to
celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 10 million
social media followers including some of the most influential
personalities in music, art, pop culture and fashion. We're also
backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share in our vision
of building one of the world's next great consumer brands. Our team
is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are
looking -for team members who are equally passionate about what we
do and excited about joining the Dolls Kill crew. About the Role:
This is an exciting time to join Dolls Kill. We are going through a
growth phase and you will be responsible for sourcing, attracting,
recruiting, and successfully placing the best-in-class talent at
the company. You shall also oversees planning, developing, and
implementing operational excellence and effectiveness in the
recruitment process and retaining employees. Our team is passionate
about our customers, products, and shopping experience so the ideal
candidate will also have a personal connection to the Dolls Kill
brand, an intuitive understanding of our customers, and an ability
to spot the same in others. Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a candidate sourcing strategy leveraging
personal networks, job boards, other external sites, and
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team to optimize our
recruiting process and hiring output. -
- Review resumes submitted through our career site in addition to
writing and maintaining job postings. -
- Maintain a consistent pipeline of high-quality candidates, both
active and passive
- Meet with hiring managers to understand key criteria for each
- Partner with Senior Management to prioritize open roles.
- Define and institutionalize the interview process and
- Conduct initial phone screens, schedule, and facilitate on-site
interview process, and provide input to hiring and offer decisions.
- Conduct candidate reference checks -
- Generate and distribute recruiting performance dashboards to
track candidate pipeline and yield rates at each stage. -
- Handle all candidate communications; ensure a high-touch,
positive candidate experience. -
- Develop onboarding program and materials; assist with
onboarding new hires.
- Upgrade new hire orientation and establish a welcome tradition
for new hires.Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of recruiting experience, preferably for both
business and tech roles.
- Experience building recruiting workflows, processes, and
- multiple competing demands and frequent priority changes.
- Experience using ATS/HRIS systems (preferably
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. -
- Highly entrepreneurial with an "owner" attitude and drive;
ability to manage. High proficiency in MS Suite (moderate to
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment.
Keywords: Dolls Kill, Los Angeles , Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!