Sr. Payroll Coordinator
Company: Homebase Medical
Location: Laguna Hills
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Homebase Medical with corporate headquarters in beautiful Laguna
Hills California is expanding rapidly. We are currently searching
for a Sr. Payroll Coordinator to join our team in support of our
expanding house call practice. In this role, you will be
responsible for processing payroll files, prepare payroll reports,
and serve as the liaison to stakeholders.
- Process payroll for multiple entities on different pay
- Prepare payroll reports for clinicians.
- Perform analysis on payroll information including comparative
information, compensation summaries, etc.
- Manage and oversee W-2 reporting and audits.
- Responsible for system administration.
- Responsible for managing accurate time keeping.
- Responsible for reconciliation of accrued paid time off (PTO),
benefits, and tax withholdings.
- Lead system conversations, integrations, etc.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve processes.
- Develop and maintain payroll processing and reporting desktop
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years Accounting or Payroll experience required.
- Strong computer skills including Excel, PowerPoint and all MS
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem solving
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer service skills.Homebase Medical offers
competitive salary package that Medical, Dental and Vision along
with generous paid time off. Our compensation package is the
cornerstone of our employee friendly, work-life balance
philosophy.At Homebase Medical we believe that it is our business
to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility
to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are
committed to creating a workforce that reflects our community
through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay,
employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more.Homebase
Medical is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action workplace. Individuals seeking employment will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
national origin, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation,
gender perception or identity, age, marital status, disability,
protected veteran status or any other status protected by law. A
background check is required.
Keywords: Homebase Medical, Los Angeles , Sr. Payroll Coordinator, Human Resources , Laguna Hills, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!