Company: Emerald Health Services
Location: El Segundo
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are Emerald Health Services, a highly
respected and rapidly growing Healthcare Staffing Company. We bring
a unique approach to the Travel Nursing industry and we have fun
doing it! We are currently searching for an Allied Recruiter for
our corporate office located in El Segundo, CA.Our Recruiters are
the foundation of our business. You will spend the day engaging
with Nurses via social media, text, phone, email, and even in
person, with the goal of connecting them with the right position
and leading-class pay, at one of the many hospitals we serve. We
offer training, recognize performance, encourage casual dress,
provide rich health benefits, and more. We value our culture and
environment very much, so we are here to ensure you succeed! Job
- Participate in planning with team leadership to identify sales
strategies, client needs, traveler recruiting strategies, and the
methods that will achieve the highest order fill rates. Provide
input in the enhancement of systems, process flow, or
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with sales
leaders and team members in recruitment, housing, traveler
relations, quality management, and account management to create
partnerships that yield success.
- Leverage the company database to further expand the sales
network of qualified travelers (i.e. referrals). The recruiter's
main focus is to personally generate revenue through new business
profitability. The requirement for the recruiter is to consistently
meet or exceed: a.) Established minimum working travelers. b.)
Critical indicators which includes: presents, submittals, unique
candidate submittals, unique position submittals, calls completed,
offers made, total placements, total booked GPM, and active
- Key Indicators which include: New business, renewals, and gross
- Effectively qualify candidates for open positions and per
submission guidelines, submit traveler's to client facilities.
Manage the submission, interview, offer, negotiation, closing, and
all administrative components involved in traveler recruiting.
- Maintain strong communication with the traveler via phone and
Email from the initial application through the travel
- Strategize with the account managers to maximize interviews and
offers which will result in a higher submission to placement
- Negotiate all components of the traveler's package while being
mindful of individual and team gross margin goals.
- Extend offers of employment on behalf of Emerald Health
Services to the selected travelers under the direction of the
client facility and regional account managers.
- Documents travelers permanent address, current location, all
contact information and all pertinent notes for the placement.
- While traveler is on assignment conduct follow up calls and
offer full support to assure traveler loyalty and ongoing
- Stay informed on industry trends, innovative recruiting
techniques, and competitor information in order to remain
competitive in sales.
- Perform other job functions as requested or required.*The
description of responsibilities is not intended to be
all-inclusive, or to limit the discretionary authority of the
management team to assign other tasks with similar responsibility
for which the individual has displayed competency through their
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent work
- Experience: Two or more years of allied healthcare
recruitment.Skills and Ability
- Ability to lead and influence others via a consultative sales
- Use effective communication skills, that include proactively
keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and
thoughts in verbal and written form.
- Exemplifies the company values in all interactions.
- Proven success in a competitive sales environment.
- Goal-driven with a strong commitment to continuous
- Team oriented.
- Must be computer proficient with an ability to learn new
Keywords: Emerald Health Services, Los Angeles , Allied Recruiter, Human Resources , El Segundo, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!