Overnight Caregiver Needed for Senior with Dementia ($20/hr)
Company: Private Senior Care
Location: Marina Del Rey
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A private familyin Marina del Rey isseeking an experienced
Caregiver for private home-care. The right candidate will be
working directly for a private family and responsible for
delivering high-quality care to an elderly client with Lewy body
dementia in their personal residence.Shift:Overnight Shift: 7pm -
7am, Friday - SundayPay:$20/hr. + OvertimeResponsibilities:
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) such as; serving
meals, bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, mobility, incontinence
care, changing of positions, and transfers.
- Provide medication reminders as scheduled.
- Engagethe client in daily activities and socialization to
maximize their quality of life.
- Maintain a positive environment for clients while ensuring they
feel safe and purposeful.
- Build strong companionship with clients and family.
- Comply with HIPAA Privacy Act by protecting confidential client
- Follow all policies and procedures outlined by the Nursing
Keywords: Private Senior Care, Los Angeles , Overnight Caregiver Needed for Senior with Dementia ($20/hr), Human Resources , Marina Del Rey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!