On Site Specialist/ Recruiter
Location: North Hollywood
Posted on: November 22, 2021
On-Site Staffing & Recruitment Specialist PriorityWorkforce is
one of largest privately held staffing companies in California.
Headquartered in Anaheim, Priority is a sales driven company
currently seeking enthusiastic, motivated and results driven
individuals for a Service Coordinator in our Light Industrial
Division based In Ontario, CA ! -- The On-Site Recruiting
Specialist will manage all surfaces of the company---s On-Site
office in partnership with our client to provide quality recruiting
and customer service needs. Maintain a trustworthy and proficient
relationship with all of our departments and management teams.
Continuously manifesting remarkable relationships with client
contacts by providing creative solutions concerning our contingent
workforce.--Processing and following through with record
keeping--and compliance with PriorityWorkforce, client company
policies, and legal requirements. Efficiently supervises employees
to ensure optimum working conditions, safety compliance and good
appropriate employee relations are conducted. Knowledge of
California---s Labor Laws to consultant and offer assistance in
employee relations including harassment, safety and
co-employment.---- Essential Functions and Employee Relations for
the Onsite Recruiting Specialist:
- Prompt to respond and fill outstanding work orders
- Conduct onboarding orientations.
- Works at client site which may include office and
production/warehouse, manufacturing type environment.
- Continuously keeping a creative mind building a pipeline
through daily recruiting, referrals, available mediums etc.
- Support and counsel contingent associates to boost morale.
- Conduct payroll for all contingent associates, assists with
timekeeping, discrepancies, etc.----
- Act as a liaison between contingent associates and client
supervisors to resolve issues in productive and efficient
- Perform all maintenance of internal software including
assigning new employees, making adjustments when needed, ending
assignments and documenting the reasons and troubleshooting issues
as they arise.
- Must be able to handle high volume of phone and emails
communication respond in a timely and professional manner. Job
Requirements: On-Site Staffing & Recruitment Specialist
Qualifications of the Onsite Staffing Specialist:
- Requires a minimum of--2 year of successful staffing industry
experience--or equivalent to ensure high service standards of
quality and volume. --
- Previous supervisory experience preferred and must have proven
ability to lead and motivate others to perform to expectations.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively and to apply
problem-solving skills. --
- Multi-task, team and customer service oriented; tactful, adept
at office productivity.--
- Must be focused on producing results; cooperative, patient,
calm under pressure, works independently, and should enjoy a fast
paced work environment while displaying the highest level of
professionalism.-- Priority offers competitive wages, benefits, and
the opportunity for growth with a rapidly growing company. Get your
career started today and come join our team of professionals!!
On-site Staffing & Recruitment Specialist
Keywords: PriorityWorkforce, Los Angeles , On Site Specialist/ Recruiter, Human Resources , North Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!