Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: CEC Entertainment
Posted on: June 17, 2019
Assistant Restaurant Manager
At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family
and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for
kids and families to eat and play!
Ready to take your management career up a notch? Think you have
what it takes to be a leader with the industry leader? Families
love Chuck E. Cheese's because our people are the best of the best.
As an Assistant Manager, you'll help employees make sure that
"every guest leaves happy." It's a high-energy, high motivation,
high reward management opportunity and it's waiting for you right
CEC Entertainment now offers access to earned wages with our NEW
"Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" program. Don't wait between
- Make daily decisions that involve time management, staff
scheduling and support, uphold product quality, cleanliness and
other Company standards
- Build sales and maximize profits by effectively recruiting,
training, developing and communicating Company and Guest
expectations to the entire team
- Coach, teach and motivate team to maintain high quality Guest
service and safety
- Understands cost control procedures, financial accounting,
inventory levels and labor management
Skills We're Looking For:
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Effective Communication
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Time & Priority Management
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week
- Must have a high-school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older (RVP approval may
allow for hiring at the age permitted by local law for selling,
ringing up, checking identification and serving alcohol)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience managing people, preferably
in the food service industry OR experience as an Opening
Coordinator for at least six (6) months
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds
during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and
squat during scheduled shift.
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights,
moving mechanical parts, and loud noise, as well as exposure to
non-weather related wet, humid, extreme heat and extreme cold
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the
nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and
the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid--. As the award-winning,
number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across
the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more
than 605 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 14
foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149
Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than
17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves
Happy! CEC is a "Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow" employer.
At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect
the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many
guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Auto req ID
2300 N. ROSE DR.
Keywords: CEC Entertainment, Los Angeles , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Placentia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!