Company: Soho House West Hollywood
Location: West Hollywood
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Job Summary This position will be responsible for the daily preparation of food items in the pantry, fry and/or stations or other areas of the kitchen. Supporting the management team as needed. Main Duties
- Upholds Mystery Shopper guidelines and all Service Standards.
- Informs and gets verbal consent of Manager for all breaks including meal breaks, rest breaks, bathroom breaks, etc.
- Greets all guests with a smile, eye-contact, enthusiasm and friendliness.
- Maintains a professional appearance at all times and adheres to Company's grooming standards.
- Reports to work as scheduled, in uniform, well groomed, and ready to be in position.
- Maintains professional relationships with all coworkers and guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude to guest requirements - Attentiveness to service, responding positively to guest's needs, never making the guest do work.
- Follows checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Maintains a safe, clean, organized, and stocked work area.
- Sets up station according to Kitchen guidelines.
- Prepares all food items ads directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the Kitchen.
- Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
- Has understanding and knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
- Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
- Commitment to quality service and food knowledge.
- Understanding, knowledge, and ability to comply with safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Participates in Cookhouse events and trainings.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required Skills/Qualifications -- 3+ years' experience in a fast pace, upscale environment. -- Strong understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills. -- Flexible schedule including weekends and holidays. -- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions. -- Natural leader, ability to run the different stations with minimal supervision, assisting others as needed. -- Ability to take direction. -- Ability to work in a team environment. -- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure. -- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
Keywords: Soho House West Hollywood, Los Angeles , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , West Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!