Company: Costa Mesa Marriott
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Location: US-CA-Costa Mesa# of Openings: 1Category: Food and BeveragePosition Type: Regular Part-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
Set in the heart of beautiful Orange County, Costa Mesa Marriott provides excellent service, upscale amenities and a Southern California location that allows guests to explore the area with ease.
As an associate at the Costa Mesa Marriott, you will enjoy many great perks! We hold town hall meetings monthly with incentives and team building activities, as well as holiday parties, treat carts, ice cream socials, and lunches with the General Manager. Additionally, you will have access to free shift meals! What are you waiting for? Join us today at the Costa Mesa Marriott.
Serve pool guests in a hospitable manner to ensure positive guest experience.
- Hospitably greet, prepare and serve drinks to guests according to HEI Hotels and Resorts beverage service standards.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Prepare station for readiness prior to opening and closing of each shift.
- Follow all cash handling and bank operating procedures as outlined by HEI Hotels and Resorts.
- Perform all side work duties according to side work schedules.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Ability to use point of service computer.
- Full knowledge of state liquor laws.
- Ability to transport large trays weighing up to 30lbs. through a crowded room on a continuous basis throughout shift with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. PI106831735
Keywords: Costa Mesa Marriott, Los Angeles , Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!