Company: Chamberlain West Hollywood
Location: West Hollywood
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Job Location: Chamberlain West Hollywood - West Hollywood, CA
Salary Range: $20.00 - $22.00
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's
journey-inviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's
locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and
discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate
turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth
through the future. Springboard Hospitality maintains corporate
offices in Los Angeles and Honolulu.
As the Cook, you are responsible for preparing all food items,
based on standardized recipes, for Restaurant, Room Service, Team
Member meals, and Banquets, while complying with all applicable
sanitation, health, and personal hygiene standards and following
established food production programs and procedures to produce an
appealing and appetizing product. He/she is also responsible for
appropriate use of facility supplies, and equipment to minimize
loss, waste, and fraud.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the Executive Chef/ Sous Chef
- Supports special F&B staff
- Part of the special events team and catering
- You will cook all items against the recipe cards, verify that use
records are followed for all items served and that food is
presented in an efficient, quality manner.
- Monitor the line set up prior to all meal functions to ensure
maximum efficiency during meal periods.
- Monitor the equipment maintenance and kitchen "clean as you go"
policy to ensure strict adherence.
- To assist in cross-training team members and train new team
members in their positions on the service line.
- To assist the Sous Chef in maintaining standards of quality and
appears on the front line.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as
- Abide by payroll policies, procedures (punch in/punch out), Meals
and Rest Periods policy and Springboard Hospitality Rules of
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of all hotel safety and security
procedures as required maintaining a secure and safe environment
for team members as well as guests.
- Read and abide by all the regulations and rules of conduct stated
in the associate handbook.
Keywords: Chamberlain West Hollywood, Los Angeles , COOK FT, Hospitality & Tourism , West Hollywood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!