FRONT DESK GUEST SERVICE AGENT FT
Company: Hotel Erwin
Posted on: February 7, 2024
Job Location: Hotel Erwin - VENICE, CA
Salary Range: $23.00 - $23.00 Hourly
About our company:
Springboard Hospitality is a premier third-party hotel management
company with a 30+ year history transforming lifestyle hotels, from
the islands of Hawaii to the tip of Florida.
Springboard team members are a diverse mix of independent
innovators, savvy storytellers, adventure-seekers, tech
entrepreneurs, free-thinkers and community leaders making waves
across one of the most diverse portfolios in the industry.
At every level, the Springboard team is dedicated to going Above &
Beyond to deliver hotels that transform people, properties &
communities. From memorable moments at the front desk, to
thoughtful room touches, to inspired onsite programming, the
Springboard team is committed to empowering the traveler's
journey-inviting them to experience the frequency of each hotel's
locale, pushing authentic human connection, exploration, and
discovery, while also driving revenue.
Springboard values intentional culture, and whole-heartedly
believes in nurturing, training, and empowering the careers of the
hospitality leaders of today and tomorrow, encouraging them to
travel and explore, through Springboard's award-winning portfolio.
From work life balance to career development, Springboard values
and invests in the greater team, reflected in zero corporate
turnover during the pandemic, well positioned for continued growth
through the future.
Responsible for greeting and registering guests, providing
excellent guest service, and settling the guest's account upon
completion of their stay. The Front Desk Agent normally works a
regular front desk shift but may be asked and assigned another
shift due to work needs.
SCOPE OF WORK + TEAM
- Reports to the Front Office Manager/Night Manager and
- Supports the front office team, sales team and guest
- Main responsibilities include registering guests, making and
modifying reservations, but may be required to assist with hotel
operator and/or concierge duties.
- Possesses knowledge of all hotel features, services, hours of
operation, room numbers and types, room layout, decor, room rates,
packages/promotions, daily house count and room availability status
with expected arrivals and departures, scheduled in-house
activities and their locations and times.
- Pre-register, block reservations and take same day reservations,
when necessary, cancel room reservation according to cancellation
- Process guest check-ins by confirming reservations and review all
noted information. Guest(s) without reservations can be sold an
agreed upon room type. Register guest in OPERA, generate
registration card and verify registrations with guest; obtain
information for credit/payment, collect cash if designated; assign
guest room; and advise guest of any messages, mail, faxes, etc.
received for them.
- Communicate services and amenities of the hotel to guests.
- Maintain guest history files.
- Set-up accurate accounts for each guest in accordance to their
requirements, i.e. separate room/tax/incidentals, comp.
- Maintain, monitor and balance room availability for any given
- File registration cards and vouchers by room number.
- Handle VIP and upgraded accommodations
- Assist and process overbooked or "walked' guests.
- Assist and provide room change accommodations.
- Documents all guest requests, complaints, or problems.
- Resolve guest complaints to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintain organized and clean work area with necessary
- Responsible for assigned bank and ensure accuracy of contracted
monies; keep bank secure at all times.
- Meet with FOM/Supervisor daily to review assignments and
- Communicate with prior shift's Front Desk Agent to review all
- Answer department telephone within 3 rings, correct greeting, and
- Take and relay messages accurately, completely, and promptly.
Keywords: Hotel Erwin, Los Angeles , FRONT DESK GUEST SERVICE AGENT FT, Hospitality & Tourism , Venice, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!