Barista Shift Lead
Company: Culver City Erewhon
Location: Culver City
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Join the movement! Erewhon market is trailblazing in the health
and wellness industry, and we're rapidly expanding! Our culture
comes from unstoppable leaders, inspiring staff, and the best food
and wellness products on the planet. 10+ locations and growing.
-What We Offer:
- $18 - $24 / hour (based on experience) -
- 50% off organic meals daily
- 20% off in-store purchases
- Bonuses and sales rewards (for some departments)
- HUGE opportunities for career growth
- 401k with 4% match, Paid Vacation, Health Benefits and much
more---What You Will Do:
- Prepare all coffee, tea and espresso based drinks ordered while
maintaining high productivity levels.
- Maintain coffee quality standards and assist Coffee Trainer in
ensuring recipes are up to date. -
- Provide excellent customer service and address needs of
customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain accurate department signage and pricing.
- Maintain back stock in good order.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized working and shopping
- Assist with the sampling program, keeping sample areas full,
clean, and appealing.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including
Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper
- Implement and instill in your team company policies, procedures
- Handle customer complaints.
- Train at other Erewhon locations, if necessary.
- Implement operational standards for the Tonic/Coffee program
and Oversee Standards and Quality of Coffee Program.
- Support skill building for all Tonic employees by providing
honest and constructive feedback on drink quality and
- Coach and train to ensure we always meet our high standards of
quality and deliciousness for every beverage and food item served
in your cafe.
- Assist Manager and Shift Leads in maintaining inventory of
things necessary to the success of the Coffee Program, including
milk, paper goods, towels, cleaning supplies etc.
- Other duties as assigned by management. -What You Will Bring:
- 2 years minimum experience as a Barista and Juice or Smoothie
Bar Lead required. -
- Great communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
- Availability to travel and work out of our other Erewhon
location.Erewhon has many opportunities for career development and
growthas we expand across Southern California with nine current
stores (BeverlyHills, -Calabasas, Culver City, Grove (Fairfax),
Pacific Palisades, SantaMonica, Silver Lake, Studio City, and
Venice) and our NEW Pasadena locationopening soon!
-#CCBaristaLeadErewhon Market is an equal opportunity employer and
we arecommitted to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race,
color, nationalorigin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion,
veteran status, disability,history of disability or perceived
disability, and per the Fair ChanceOrdinance will consider
qualified applications with criminal histories in amanner
consistent with the ordinance.To all recruitment agencies: We do
not accept unsolicited agencyresumes and are not responsible for
any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Culver City Erewhon, Los Angeles , Barista Shift Lead, Hospitality & Tourism , Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...