Bell Valet Services
Company: AZUL HOSPITALITY
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 29, 2023
AC Hotel Beverly Hills - Los Angeles, CA
$18.86 - $20.00 Hourly
Hospitality - Hotel
Greet and welcome arriving guests as they enter the hotel. Assist
both arriving and departing guests with luggage handling.
- Welcome and escort guests to and from their rooms and assist
with luggage. Inform guests of all safety features and, if time
permits, promote outlets.
- Offer information pertaining to available services and
facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment
- Store guest luggage upon request and assist with the loading
and unloading of luggage into and out of automobiles.
- Call taxi for guests as requested.
- Prepare and maintain all tour and delivery paperwork to ensure
accuracy and operational standards are upheld. Supervise all group
baggage transfers and amenity deliveries to ensure proper handling
and completion. Complete daily paperwork.
- Maintain the check-in station for appearance, organization, and
- Assist other departments with transporting boxes and
- Promote a positive working environment for all associates, and
follow all guidelines and procedures set forth in employee
- Complete tasks for the day including the maintenance and
cleanliness of valet stand, driveway and surrounding areas, bell
closet, and bell carts.
- Safely operate all guest vehicles from valet area to designated
parking area and return guest vehicle for guest pick-up when
needed. Obey all traffic laws while operating vehicles.
- All other duties as assigned by the manager or supervisor.
In addition to performance of the essential functions, this
position may be required to perform a combination of the following
supportive functions, with the percentage of time performing each
function to be solely determined by the manager based upon the
particular requirements of the hotel:
- Assist with any guest inquiry.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and
- Report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by direct and
- Environmental conditions are both, inside and outside, a job is
considered both if the activities occur inside or outside in
approximately equal amounts.
- Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to
four (4) hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability in limited space and
to reach other departments of the hotel on a timely basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. as needed.
- Must be able to push and pull carts and equipment weighing up
to 250 lbs.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking,
repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, and hearing
ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of
communicating with other staff, guests, and supervisors.
- Vision occurs continuously with the most common visual
functions being those of near and color vision and depth
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill
cleaning tasks occasionally.
- Must have finger dexterity to be able to operate office
equipment such as computers, printers, 10-key adding machine,
multi-line touch tone phone, filing cabinets, FAX machines,
photocopiers, dolly, and other office equipment as needed.
- Ability to work primarily with fingers to pick, pinch, type and
carry out substantial movements (motions) of the wrists and hands
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can
perform the essential functions of the job, with or without
reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of
knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary
language used in the workplace.
- Requires good communication skills, verbal, written and
- Must have excellent customer relations skills.
- Must be detail oriented with outstanding organizational and
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external
customers some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact
and diplomacy and collect accurate information to resolve
- Knowledgeable about basic function of Windows OS, MS Office,
PMS, PBX, Key system and POS.
- Must have valid driver license and meet the companys insurance
requirements for operation of motorize or electrical vehicles.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
High school or equivalent education required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATIONS
- Ability to provide and maintain a valid drivers license as the
position may require the operation of motorized and electric
- Must be at least 25 years old to operate a shuttle or drive
- Must be at least 21 years old to operate own vehicle or company
vehicles for other than shuttle
- Minimum of 3 years full-time verifiable similar type
- NO POSITIVE DRUG OR ALCOHOL TEST, Including, Pre-employment,
Random, Post-Accident or Reasonable Suspicion
DRIVING AND CRASH RECORD
- NO more than 2 moving traffic violations during the previous 36
- NO speeding excess (over 25 MPG over the speed limit) violation
during the previous 36 months. If the exact amount is unknown, use
the state category that most closely matches this speed.
- NO DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE, D.U.I (Drug or Alcohol)
conviction during the previous 5 years in a commercial or personal
- NO VEHICULAR HOMICIDE, MANSLAUGHTER OR ASSAULT
- NO OPERATING A VEHICLE WITH A SUSPENDED OR REVOKED DRIVERS
LICENSE or history of license suspensions.
- NO USING A VEHICLE in commission of a Felony
- NO OPERATING A VEHICLE without the owners permission
- NO RECKLESS DRIVING or SPEED CONTESTS
- NO LEAVING THE SCENE OF AN ACCIDENT Bodily Injury or Physical
- NO ELUDING A POLICE OFFICER
- NO OPERATING A CELL PHONE WHILE DRIVING violations.
All Staff Members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed
appearance per Azul Hospitality standards. Refer to the property
specific required grooming and uniform standards policy.
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be
established by Azul Hospitality, from time to time, is essential to
the successful performance of this position. Staff with irregular
attendance / tardiness will be subject to disciplinary action, up
to and including termination of employment. Upon employment, all
staff is required to fully comply with Azul Hospitality rules and
regulations for the safe and effective operation of the hotels
facilities. Staff members who violate hotel rules and regulations
will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including
termination of employment. Due to the cyclical nature of the
hospitality industry, staff members may be required to work varying
schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel. In addition,
attendance at all scheduled training sessions and meetings is
required. This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive
list of all job functions that a staff member in this position may
be asked to perform from time to time.
Keywords: AZUL HOSPITALITY, Los Angeles , Bell Valet Services, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...