Clippers Culinary Intern
Company: LA Clippers
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Clippers Culinary Internship is designed to provide
on-the-job training and experience to the future leaders of the
field. The Intern will be responsible for performing culinary and
cleaning/organizing tasks of varying complexity, under the direct
supervision of the Chef team. The Chef team will provide a
meaningful experience by providing targeted mentorship and exposure
to a wide range of culinary operations tasks.This is a part-time
role based out of the Honey Training Center in Playa Vista. New
members of our team must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and will
need to provide verification of vaccination for COVID-19 prior to
their start date. What You Will Do
- Complete daily food prep and cleaning tasks as directed by the
- Set up and break down of kitchen stations according to the menu
set by the Chefs.
- Upkeep and cleaning of storage areas, including but not limited
to: fridges, freezers, and pantry.
- Upkeep and cleaning of dining areas, including but not limited
to: buffet bar, cereal & yogurt station, coffee station, player
lounge, and guest waiting room.
- Observe and take part in Menu Development meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.Your Background, Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for the culinary arts and nutrition
- Prior work experience in the culinary industry preferred, but
- Able to frequently lift and/or move objects up to 20 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds.
- Able to work on your feet for the duration of the workday (up
to 8 hours).
- Willing to work a flexible schedule the position will be
seasonal and dependent on NBA schedule.The LA Clippers are a proud
equal opportunity employer. It is our desire and intent that all
employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is
free from discrimination and harassment.We will ensure that
individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation
to participate in the job application or interview process, to
perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. To request an accommodation, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: LA Clippers, Los Angeles , Clippers Culinary Intern, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!