National Accounts Retail Manager - LA Central/Sout
Company: Dermalogica LLC
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Job DescriptionDermalogica is looking for a National Accounts
Retail Manager (NARM) Los Angeles Central/South to join our
first-class sales team. Located in high-density Ulta markets, the
NARM will manage the retail and service business for Dermalogica
within approximately 18 - 22 Ulta stores in person and an
additional 20-25 "virtual" stores (email/Teams/Zoom). The NARM will
work to achieve and/or exceed defined sales and service targets and
create strategic partnerships with Ulta across all levels of
management to grow the Dermalogica brand. Responsibilities include
administration of point of sale initiatives, administration of
sales data, special events, training execution of front-line sales
associates and Professional Skin Therapists (PSTs). The territory
will encompass Long Beach, Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica, El
Segundo, Monrovia, West Covina, West Hollywood , Culver City & Los
Angeles. Essential Duties and
- Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, the NARM will
routinely be given updates on the overall business and learn of
marketing strategies and company priorities. Working together they
will collaborate on strategies to drive the business and deliver on
- Communicate with Ulta brand partners to ensure consistent
- Create store-specific action plans to achieve targets and
objectives involving store management and PSTs.
- Plan and execute promotional activities, special events, and
- Execute visual merchandising guidelines.
- Understand the management of inventory through communication
with store management.
- Execute VIP and store-generated events with the team and
independently to ensure targets are met.
- Host education programs designed to enhance sell-through and
the growth of the service business.Develop Store and District Level
- Arrange quarterly meetings with Ulta district and senior-level
management team to review store performance, address challenges,
and build a collaborative strategy to deliver on objectives.
- Meet regularly with store management teams to discuss the
business and plan strategically to deliver on defined results for
both service and retail objectives.
- Secure support needed from Ulta district level management to
execute marketing programs and point of sales objectives.
- Partner with Ulta and utilize local resources to quickly fill
open PST positions.
- Partner with Ulta and Dermalogica Education to ensure all PSTs
are compliant with education.
- Plan and execute Round Robins, Stay & Play, and Cluster
trainings in partnership with education. Manage Administrative
- Build and maintain an effective calendar.
- Complete administrative responsibilities in a timely
- Manage Time & Expense responsibly in accordance with applicable
corporate policy and procedures.
- Manage Dermalogica Education procedures ensuring all PSTs are
scheduled for appropriate training classes.Education and/or
- Esthetics license highly preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales and/or education experience within
the prestige skin/retail industries
- Ability to coach and train strong retail teams by role-modeling
sales/service behaviors in-store required
- Great communication, planning, and organizational skills, as
well as the ability to anticipate problems and think ahead, are
- Must enjoy working in a highly competitive, fast-paced
- Strong knowledge of basic computer skills, including Outlook,
Word, and Excel
- The position will require extensive driving – a good driving
record is a must!
- Multi-door account management requiredOther Skills and
- "Roll-up your sleeves" attitude and enjoys working side-by-side
selling with team members and training in-store staff
- A personality that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Professionalism - the ability to interface with a wide range of
- Excellent problem-solving skills, quickly identifying and
working through obstacles
- Be an effective Educator; ability to connect with both licensed
professionals, general staff, and customers
- Adept at handling multiple tasks under pressure and meeting
- Highly effective in execution: deliver objectives, prioritize
and plan work actions, establish and meet goals
- Innovative - displays original thinking and creativity; meeting
challenges with resourcefulness and positivity
- Strategic thinking - ability to create and execute strategies
by market, while having the flexibility and knowledge to revise
plans mid-course if necessaryFull COVID vaccination required for
this position, and proof of vaccination is required prior to start
date. Dermalogica, LLC complies with federal, state, and local laws
with respect to accommodations to this policy.We offer competitive
salaries, significant earning potential with monthly and quarterly
bonuses, and a company vehicle. Our outstanding benefit package
includes Health Benefits, Monthly Product Allowances, Annual
Fitness Reimbursement, Domestic Partner Benefits, and 401(k)
matching, not to mention a host of other great perks. To be
considered for this role, please submit your online application.
Please know that all applications are reviewed for consideration. A
member of the Human Resources team will contact you if your
experience and skills are a match for the position.Dermalogica is
an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity, equity, and
Keywords: Dermalogica LLC, Los Angeles , National Accounts Retail Manager - LA Central/Sout, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!