CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME)
Company: Morrison Healthcare
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time -CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE
- Location: Lakewood Regional Medical Center - 3700 E South
Street, Lakewood CA 90712. -Note: online applications accepted
- Schedule: -Part-time schedule; primarily Thursdays and Fridays,
3:30pm - 7:30pm , other shifts available as needed. - More details
- Requirement: -No experience necessary. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $18.20 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! -Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB -to 75000 -and
search requisition ID number -1078347.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Make a
difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself.
Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers
are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare
experiences. -Take a look for yourself at the !Morrison Healthcare
is a leading national food and nutrition services company
exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and
healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create
personalized dining experiences for patients and in their caf--s to
advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison
has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for
more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and
operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the
healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of
Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time
-and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine
in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best
Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison
is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group
and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs,
and 21,000 professional food service team members. -Job Summary
Summary: -Operates Point of Sale system, assists the Chef, prepares
coffee, and keeps the coffee and cashier stations clean. -Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Helps prepare foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods and
desserts. Also helps prepare catering orders.
- Performs cashier duties using the POS system.
- Perform general cleaning duties; removes trash and garbage to
- Provides service in all retail areas, including cashiering and
- Cashiers according to established procedures, maintaining cash
accuracy with receipts. Makes deposits at the end of each
- Inventories and restocks supplies and food products.
- Sets up serving line, ensuring temperatures are taken, recorded
and within acceptable ranges; notifies cooks if food temperatures
are not within acceptable limits.
- Serves hot and cold items to customers.
- Sets up items for purchase on daily basis.
- Keeps refrigerator stocked and product rotated using the first
in, first out rule.
- Stocks pantries with correct par levels of food items on a
daily basis. Records replenished amounts on floor stock form for
each unit. Records refrigerator temperatures on floor stock form
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Morrison
Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: -1078347 -
Keywords: Morrison Healthcare, Los Angeles , CASHIER/FOOD SERVICE WORKER (PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Lakewood, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!