Bartender - JOEY Woodland Hills
Company: JOEY Restaurant Group
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThis is about YOU. Your passion, purpose, and
potential. In you, we seek humility, drive, confidence, and
curiosity. When you join the JOEY team, you can expect a warm,
welcoming, exciting, and dynamic environment. We are committed to
training, educating, and empowering our People, and we live by our
culture of People Development. Our success is directly attributable
to our exceptional, team-oriented, and performance-driven partners
(employees). As a Bartender, you are a master of your craft. You
welcome guests with genuine warmth and care and engage them with
your expertise and catered beverage recommendations. You are the
life of the party and others gravitate to you. Your talent is
always on display and your execution is timely and precise. The bar
environment may be fast-paced and demanding, but you rise to the
occasion with patience and grace. Duties
- Provide guests with friendly and attentive service throughout
their dining experience. Show them what Iconic Hospitality
- Exude professionalism and Genuine Warmth and Care towards
guests and partners alike.
- Assist guests with navigating our menu options. Utilize
extensive menu knowledge to recommend favorite beverage and
culinary items per relevant likes, dislikes, and dietary
- Create and pour cocktails, wine, beer, spirits, and other
nonalcoholic beverages according to JOEY recipes and
- Ensure timely and accurate input of orders in the point-of-sale
- Pre-set bar top with any additional dining needs.
- Monitor and assist with the delivery of guest beverage and food
- Maintain bar cleanliness by bussing and washing glassware,
dishes, and cutlery.
- Prepare final guest checks in a timely manner and run payments
safely and securely.
- Resolve service issues and guest complaints with a sense of
urgency, poise, and good judgment. Its Your Business.
- Complete assigned opening, side work, and closing duties to set
your team up for success. Ensure the bar, refrigerators, storage,
and walk-ins are organized and fully equipped with all tools and
products. Prepare pre-mixes and garnishes. Monitor draught beer
lines and soda dispensers, changing kegs and syrups as needed.
- Maintain glassware and liquor bottles in an attractive and
functional manner to support efficient drink preparation and
promote JOEY cocktails.
- Assist the Guest Services Team with front door, telephone, and
take-out duties as needed.
- Reinforce guest identification requirements and age
restrictions for alcohol sales in accordance with state law.
- Follow all safe food and alcohol handling procedures in
accordance with state law.Requirements
- 1-3+ years bartending experience (If you have high potential
but less experience, we still want to meet you!).
- Must have or be able to obtain valid local and/or state Food
Handler and Alcohol Server/Seller permits.
- Possess a passion for hospitality and a proven track record of
creating world-class hospitality experiences.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.Competencies
- Successful employees at JOEY are genuine, warm, and
- They value honesty and conduct themselves with integrity.
- They are comfortable providing and receiving feedback to
achieve personal growth and performance excellence.
- They are natural problem solvers with an insatiable desire to
positively impact individual and team execution.
- They are passionate about quality and professionalism.
- They possess exceptional relationship building and
- They encourage healthy and supportive competition within their
- They exude confidence, humility, and respect.
- They take pride in presenting a professional appearance and
- Career development, education, and growth opportunities.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, medical
reimbursement plan, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for
- Discounted employee shift meals.
- 10% discount for self and guests on all food and beverages when
visiting any JOEY location.
- Discounted clothing retailer partnership.
- Referral bonus program.
- Sales competitions and rewards.About JOEY RestaurantsThe JOEY
Restaurant Group exists to deliver the ultimate dining experience.
Our handcrafted, locally, and globally inspired menu offerings are
created by award-winning chefs and presented by world-class
hospitality leaders in modern, warm, and lively environments. JOEY
Restaurants has been family-owned and operated since 1992 and has
grown into an iconic multi-concept brand throughout North America,
with continued growth and expansion planned into 2030. Our values
shape every action we take and the decisions we make. JOEY
Restaurants is all about opportunity and our ongoing success is
attributable to our exceptional, team-oriented, performance-driven
partners, who are constantly mastering their skill set. Our work
environment is welcoming and inclusive, and our teams are
passionate and creative. We embrace honesty and humility and are
encouraged to fail forward and learn from our mistakes. Our
industry-recognized performance-driven coaching culture paves the
way for future leaders. Through ongoing coaching and mentorship, we
directly impact the continuous learning, growth, and development of
our partners throughout North America. If you're looking for a
place to meet your potential, we'd like to meet you. Roll up your
sleeves... YOUR journey starts here. JOEY Restaurants is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: JOEY Restaurant Group, Los Angeles , Bartender - JOEY Woodland Hills, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!