Restaurant Manager - JOEY Woodland Hills
Company: JOEY Restaurant Group
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThis is about YOU. Your passion, purpose, and
potential. In you, we seek humility, drive, confidence, and
curiosity. When you join the JOEY team, you can expect a warm,
welcoming, exciting, and dynamic environment. We are committed to
training, educating, and empowering our People, and we live by our
culture of People Development. Our success is directly attributable
to our exceptional, team-oriented, and performance-driven partners
(employees).The JOEY Accelerated Leadership Program is a
three-month fast-tracked development program for those with proven
leadership abilities and skills to offer from previous experiences.
Throughout this program, you will learn within Operations how to
effectively run a multi-million-dollar business while elevating
your skills in people and leadership development. You will gain an
understanding of how JOEY leads through people within a
high-performing coaching culture. Our goal is to provide you with
the training and education you need to feel empowered to grow and
develop with the JOEY Restaurant Business and Community. As a
Service Leader, you will directly contribute to the overall success
of a multi-million-dollar Restaurant and its people. In this role,
you will be responsible for attracting, retaining, and developing a
high performing team, while driving their personal growth. You will
efficiently deliver and execute quarterly strategic planning goals
while upholding the highest standards in product, profit,
environment and experience. Duties
- Foster a cohesive and collaborative team environment through
- Provide guests with friendly and attentive service throughout
their dining experience. Show them what Iconic Hospitality
- Exude professionalism and genuine warmth and care towards
fellow partners, guests, vendors, business associates, etc.
- Resolve service issues and guest complaints with a sense of
urgency, poise, and good judgment. Its Your Business.
- Assist with managing store sales, budgets, cost of goods, and
- Supervise and guide our service and experience standards and
provide impactful coaching as needed.
- Build sales opportunities and positive guest experiences.
- Fulfill recruitment needs, impact positive candidate experience
and selection and retain your team.
- Support with training and development of technical knowledge
- Communicate daily focus and feedback to service and kitchen
- 1-3 + years leadership experience (If you have high potential
but less experience, we still want to meet you!).
- Must have or be able to obtain valid local and/or state Food
Handler and Alcohol Server/Seller permits.
- Possess a passion for hospitality and a proven track record of
creating world-class hospitality experiences.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.Competencies
- Successful employees at JOEY are genuine, warm, and
- They value honesty and conduct themselves with integrity.
- They are comfortable providing and receiving feedback to
achieve personal growth and performance excellence.
- They are natural problem solvers with an insatiable desire to
positively impact individual and team execution.
- They are passionate about quality and professionalism.
- They possess exceptional relationship building and
- They encourage healthy and supportive competition within their
- They exude confidence, humility, and respect.
- They take pride in presenting a professional appearance and
- Career development, education, and growth opportunities.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, medical
reimbursement plan, and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for
- Discounted employee shift meals.
- 10% discount for self and guests on all food and beverages when
visiting any JOEY location.
- Discounted clothing retailer partnership.
- Referral bonus program.
- Sales competitions and rewards.About JOEY RestaurantsThe JOEY
Restaurant Group exists to deliver the ultimate dining experience.
Our handcrafted, locally, and globally inspired menu offerings are
created by award-winning chefs and presented by world-class
hospitality leaders in modern, warm, and lively environments. JOEY
Restaurants has been family-owned and operated since 1992 and has
grown into an iconic multi-concept brand throughout North America,
with continued growth and expansion planned into 2030. Our values
shape every action we take and the decisions we make. JOEY
Restaurants is all about opportunity and our ongoing success is
attributable to our exceptional, team-oriented, performance-driven
partners, who are constantly mastering their skill set. Our work
environment is welcoming and inclusive, and our teams are
passionate and creative. We embrace honesty and humility and are
encouraged to fail forward and learn from our mistakes. Our
industry-recognized performance-driven coaching culture paves the
way for future leaders. Through ongoing coaching and mentorship, we
directly impact the continuous learning, growth, and development of
our partners throughout North America. If you're looking for a
place to meet your potential, we'd like to meet you. Roll up your
sleeves... YOUR journey starts here. JOEY Restaurants is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: JOEY Restaurant Group, Los Angeles , Restaurant Manager - JOEY Woodland Hills, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!