Bank Teller/Customer Service
Company: UNITED CATHOLICS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job DescriptionAt United Catholics FCU we believe in building a
strong lasting relationship with our customers by providing
guidance with alternative ways to achieve their financial
goals.Position SummaryAs a Bank Teller/Customer Service
Representative at United Catholics Federal Credit Union you must
have a passion for helping people. This position requires the
individual to be energetic, caring and helpful. Applicant must have
the ability to deliver superior customer service and accurately
perform banking transactions while assisting customers with their
- Engages customer's with a warm welcoming smile, using the
customer's name whenever possible.
- Accurately performs banking transactions for customer deposits,
withdrawals, loan payments, opening accounts, etc.
- Shows initiative and listens carefully to the customer request
then proactively handles the customer request.
- Provides quality and exceptional service to customers and makes
the customer feel appreciated.
- Provides a positive role in the credit union, through excellent
communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Exhibits strong service and sales skills by promoting credit
union products and services while including the utilization of our
credit union online services and Shared Branching.
- Answers telephones, answers questions and directs callers.
- Proactively maintains current and accurate knowledge of all
credit union products and services, suggests new products and
services to members at time of transactions, as the opportunity
- Participates in community events and business development
activities as organized by the credit union.
- Performs other duties as assigned to include assisting in
- Adheres to operational policies, procedures and
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bilingual Spanish (required)
- Previous cash handling experience in retail, banking or credit
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to
cross-sell bank/credit union products.
- Requires standing for extended periods of time and repetitive
hand and arm movements Other physical standards may be required
from time to time
- Computer skills/Proficient with Microsoft Office and
ExcelCompensationUCFCU offers competitive compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package.Hours8:45am to 5:45 pmJob Type:
Full-timeJob Type: Full-timePay: From $16.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to FridayCOVID-19 considerations:Customers are required
to wear masks. Sanitary precautions are taken.Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: UNITED CATHOLICS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION, Los Angeles , Bank Teller/Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!