Health Plan Advisor
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Thousand Oaks
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Health Plan Advisor- Thousand Oaks, CA
Kelly Services has an opening for Health Plan Advisor for our
client, one of the nation's leading healthcare insurance companies
located in Thousand Oaks, CA
This is 3 month + assignment during Open enrollment
Pay Rate: 21.00
Work hours: Monday-Friday available shifts
8:30-5:00pm Local Time
9:30-6:00pm Local Time
10:30-7:00pm Local Time
Job Description: Responsible for re-selling Individual medical
plans to existing members in all of the company's states.
Responsible for increasing member retention (decrease in lapse
rates) by working with at-risk members.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides detailed analysis that identifies and promotes the
value of the existing plan, discuss options, provides alternative
plan options when appropriate and makes recommendations.
- Provides customers with counseling and recommendations for plan
- Responsible for working with members during rate increases or
any other time a member is a risk of leaving.
- Works with cancellation requests to prevent member
- Partners with the Underwriting team to provide alternate plan
options to facilitate enrollment when the selected plan is not
available, due to rate ups, etc.
- Follows up on retention leads through outbound communications
via phone or in writing.
- Requires a BA/BS; 3-4 years of Life & Health insurance
experience in sales and/or member services; or any combination of
education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
- Must have a license to sell insurance in all required
- Customer Service Skills
- Call Center Experience if a Plus
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of
our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully
position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our
Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire
(Available for purchase and administered by a designated
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.
#MD2019Why Kelly®?At Kelly
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly
annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
Kelly Services®As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are
proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Los Angeles , Health Plan Advisor, Healthcare , Thousand Oaks, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!