Company: VCA Animal Hospitals
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Company Info: VCA Inc. owns, operates, and manages the largest network of freestanding veterinary hospitals and veterinary clinical reference laboratories in North America, with over 900 hospitals located in the U.S. states and Canada, and more than 55 clinical laboratories. VCA is also a leading supplier of diagnostic imaging equipment to the veterinary industry, as well as operating a franchisor of premier dog daycare facilities.If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site:https://www.myworkday.com/vca/d/inst/1$9925/9925$29142.htmldVCA Veterinary Specialists of the Valley is a multi-doctor, 24-hour emergency/specialty practice in Woodland Hills, California.VCA Veterinary Specialists of the Valley--in Woodland Hills, California is seeking a full time Board-certified Surgeon to join our multi-specialty referral center. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced candidate.VCA Veterinary Specialists of the Valley is a well-established specialty referral center with 24-hour emergency service. We have board-certified specialists in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Critical Care, Oncology, Neurology, Cardiology, and Ophthalmology, and 7 day-a-week Internal Medicine, Surgery, Oncology, and Critical Care. Our doctors share a unique comradery where case discussions and exchange of ideas are the norm.--Our state-of-the-art, 10,000 sq. ft. facility features all of the latest diagnostic equipment on-site : full interventional radiology with a brand new GE fluoroscopy C-arm, Stortz ureteroscope, and SUB and stenting capabilities. Complete Synthes locking plate system, Biomedtrix BFX total hip system, Storz laparoscopy and arthroscopy, CT, 1.5 Tesla high definition MRI, digital ultrasound, a wide array of GI, nasal, and bronchial endoscopes including video-flexible and rigid, telemetry, digital radiography and a complete in-house laboratory.We---re located in the heart of L.A.---s San Fernando Valley/Santa Monica Mountains, just 15 minutes to Malibu beaches and the Santa Monica Mountain Recreation Area, and a short drive to all the excitement that Los Angeles has to offer. Woodland Hills also has award winning schools which makes it perfect for families.--VCA VSV adds value to your compensation package with the following:--------
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Stipend
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance.
- Generous CE allowance.
- Opportunity to teach and mentor.
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage.If interested in this opportunity, please apply now or contact Camille Audet to learn more. Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
Keywords: VCA Animal Hospitals, Los Angeles , Surgeon, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!