RN - Med/Surg - Nights in Culver City at Southern California Hospitals
Company: Prospect Medical Holdings
Location: Culver City
Posted on: May 18, 2018
Job Description RN - Med/SurgWe are hospitals and affiliated medical groups, working closely together for the benefit of every person who comes to us for care. We build comprehensive networks of quality healthcare services that are designed to offer our patients highly coordinated, personalized care and help them live healthier lives. Through collaboration, we strive to provide all of our patients and medical group members with the quality, affordable healthcare they need and deserve. The RN provides professional nursing care within the Med/Surg Unit; coordinates care planning and implementation with other disciplines, for the adolescent, adult and older adult (geriatric) patient.Job Responsibilities/Duties
- Provides professional nursing care within an assigned Medical / Surgical Unit. Coordinates care, planning, and implementation with other disciplines, for the adolescent, adult, and older adult (geriatric) patient.
- Collects initial data systematically from available resources.
- Performs an accurate physical assessment on admission and at specified intervals as necessary.
- Performs a complete psychosocial, environmental, self care, educational and discharge planning assessment, admission and at specified intervals.
- When appropriate, data from the patient's' significant other(s) are included in the assessment and in the plan of care. QualificationsMinimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited Professional School of Nursing. Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred. Minimum Experience: One to two (1-2) years recent nursing clinical experience in an Acute Hospital setting. Recent experience as a RN in an acute setting preferred. Req. Certification/Licensure: Active California RN license; American Heart Association (BLS) Certification. Current American Heart Association (ACLS) Certiciation preferred Certification. Current CPI or equivalent (within first six months of employment). Employee Value PropositionProspect Medical Holdings, Inc., is guided by a diverse and highly experienced leadership core. This group maintains the vision that has made Prospect a needed difference-maker in the lives of so many patients today, and many executives contribute to our continued efforts. As a member of our highly effective team of professionals you will receive:
- Company 401K
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Life insurance How to ApplyTo apply for this role, or search our other openings, please visit and click on a location to begin your journey to a new career with us! We are an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status, disability, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or other protected characteristics. If you need special accommodation for the application process, please contact Human Resources. EEOC is the Law: Keywords: Registered Nurse, RN, Patient Care, Patient Care Planning, Patient Monitoring, Patient Recording, Patient Recovery, Monitor, Administer Medicine, Surg, Medical Surgery, Surgical, Operating Room, OR.
Keywords: Prospect Medical Holdings, Los Angeles, RN - Med/Surg - Nights in Culver City at Southern California Hospitals, Healthcare, Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!