RN - Clinical Supervisor - Home Health
Company: Job Juncture
Location: Culver City
Posted on: May 18, 2018
- Assesses and supervises the delivery of home nursing services
- Performs home supervisory visits of nursing services delivered by licensed nurses, home health aids and other nursing support staff
- Reports changes in the patient's medical or mental condition to the physician and the Clinical Director
- Reviews patient's clinical diagnosys, medications, procedures and clinical course
- Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long term theraputic goals
The RN Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical activities of the field nurse staff. They are responsible for ensuring that home patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately according to state and federal guidelines. The clinical supervisor plans, implements and evaluates patient's plan of care for appropriateness to the individual patients needs. Great promote from within opportunity too! Requirements:
- Nursing license from an accredited school BSN preferred
- 2 of the previous 5 years experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility
- Valid CPR and Drivers License
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Los Angeles, RN - Clinical Supervisor - Home Health, Healthcare, Culver City, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!