Pharmacist - Night Shift Inpatient
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Make a Difference in Pharmacy
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the
lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second
matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses
through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons it was
recognized by U.S. News & World Report as 2nd Best Hospital in the
nation and #1--in California. Cedars-Sinai continues to be
acknowledged as a world leader in patient care, education and
Our 886-bed nonprofit, acute, tertiary, teaching Level I trauma
center hospital is located in the heart of Los Angeles. The
Pharmacy Department has over 450 staff members who provide
comprehensive inpatient pharmacy services as well as outpatient
services via two cancer centers, outpatient pharmacies and
ambulatory care clinics.
Committed to the education and training of pharmacists,
students/interns, residents, technicians, and other health care
professionals. We are affiliated with several Schools of Pharmacy
and offers PGY1 and PGY2 residency programs. The residency and
student experiential programs at CSMC continue to grow with every
successive year, where over 125 residents have graduated from the
accredited PGY1 pharmacy residency program since 1985 and more than
200 student rotations are offered at CSMC annually.
As a Night Shift Pharmacist - 7 day on/7 day off at Cedars-Sinai
Medical Center in Los Angeles, Ca, you will be responsible for the
nightly organization and supervision of medication management
activities in their areas, including but not limited to provision
of clinical and drug distribution services and other duties as
Position includes a $5,000 sign on bonus.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Pharmacy. Prefer
- Completion of a PGY1 and/or PGY2 residency or equivalent
- Current pharmacist licensure in the State of
- BLS certification by American Heart Associaton
- You will have knowledge of medical terminology as related to
- Comprehensive knowledge of common disease states and
- You will have the ability to comprehend patient medical
- Ability to assess and apply current pharmacological and
biopharmaceutical principles for the selection and use of drug
products in a clinical setting.
- Ability to extract pertinent information from the patient or
other sources and relate it to the patient care plan.
- Possess the verbal and written communication skills required to
fulfill the pharmacist's responsibilities.
- Ability to teach and serve as preceptor for training
- Ability to prepare drugs needed for immediate
- Ability to provide recommendations and monitor the use of
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and standards relative to
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Ability to prioritize workflow.
Working Title: Pharmacist - Night Shift InpatientDepartment:
Pharmacy-5ThBusiness Entity: Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterJob
Category: PharmacyJob Specialty: PharmacyPosition Type:
Full-timeShift Length: 8 hour shiftShift Type: NightBase Pay:$60.07
Keywords: Cedars-Sinai, Los Angeles , Pharmacist - Night Shift Inpatient, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!