District Sales Manager - Restorative Flow Therapies, Arterial - Los Angeles, CA
Company: AngioDynamics, Inc.
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 28, 2023
District Sales Manager - Restorative Flow Therapies, Arterial -
Los Angeles, CA Friday, April 28, 2023 JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO
IMPROVING PATIENT CARE It takes a team of talented people to become
one of the world's leading providers of innovative medical
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by
focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated
technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting
professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery
of high-quality patient care. We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence Our employees receive the highest level
of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the
medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports
the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their
families. Grow sales and establish market share for an assigned
territory by promoting, selling and servicing Vascular
Interventions and Endovascular products. Build business by
aggressively developing new accounts and driving therapy adoption
of a new and novel laser atherectomy technology.
- Maximize profit by achieving sales revenue targets and growing
market share for a specified territory.
- Build meaningful partnerships with KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders)
and other high-volume Interventional Cardiologist, Vascular Surgeon
and Interventional Radiologists in target accounts.
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to
achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet
- Increase sales by developing new users and driving adoption and
continued use of Auryon Laser in target accounts.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural
knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities
such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining
existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account
targets for each main product category.
- Anticipates market and competitor trends and generates demand
by uncovering unknown customer needs.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to improve sales
processes, training, and works with leadership to
implement/communicate to team.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times;
both externally with customers, and internally with Company
- Keep management and sales team members aware of any selling
tips, success stories and suggestions that may help the sales
- Ability to communicate broad and strategic messages to
different types of audiences.
- Provide ongoing information to sales management and marketing
on all competitive activities and product introductions or
evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to
expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory
such as: key decision makers in each department, department
hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products
and competitor's products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential
improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of
influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the
- Setting physician expectations before, during and after a case
by painting a picture of what success looks like for the physician,
staff and administration.
- Anticipating and adapting to challenges, coaching physician and
staff through complex clinical situations.
- Assist with recruiting/training, including field visits for
potential new hires.
- Trade show and event coverage. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 5 years of interventional/endovascular device selling
experience in a complex and highly clinical hospital setting. PAD
experience strongly preferred.
- 8 years sales (or sales/marketing combined) experience
- Office based lab (OBL) experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently & drive results
- Ability to teach & educate medical personnel, peers & technical
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior roles
- Must be willing to travel, some overnight required
- Must be able to meet hospital vendor credentialing requirements
Skills and Knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional
- Ability to build strong inclusive relationships with customers
and internal partners
- Expertise in peripheral vascular clinical, technical and
- Strong organizational and communication skills, including
ability to communicate broad and strategic messages to different
types of audiences
- Demonstrates good judgement when assessing complex situations,
making quick decisions and delivering on deadlines, always acting
- Advanced negotiation skills, and ability to assess the
customers' competitive position to drive targeted solutions
- Works safely and follows all OSHA regulations and company
safety policies and procedures
- Exposure to frequent traveling (car, plane, train), medical
facility environment and standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15lbs
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of
- This position requires some travel up to 75% of the time,
including overnight travel All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other
legally protected status.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from
third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under
current written contract.
Your ultimate salary may vary depending on your job-related skills,
knowledge, and experience.
Keywords: AngioDynamics, Inc., Los Angeles , District Sales Manager - Restorative Flow Therapies, Arterial - Los Angeles, CA, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...