Registered Nurse - Medical ICU, Per Diem, 7PM-7AM Nights
Location: Marina Del Rey
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Make a difference every single day!When the work you do every
single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every
effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture
of compassion, teamwork, integrity and dedication pulses through
Cedars-Sinai Marina Del Rey Hospital. Working with a team of
world-class healthcare professionals you'll have everything you
will need to do something incredible-for yourself, and for others.
Join us, and support our community with the highest quality
healthcare!Our Intensive Care Unit is a 12 bed Medical and
Respiratory ICU caring for patients with acute medical issues such
as sepsis, GI bleeding, post code blue and respiratory issues. On
this unit, our registered nurses typically have a 1:2 ratio and 1:1
ratio patients that meet the criteria.Each room has a HEPA filter,
PAPRS readily available and RNs receive a new N95 mask per day.
Position Summary:The Registered Nurse assumes accountability and
responsibility for the delivery of patient care in the ICU setting
and for the respective patient population.
- Provides direct and indirect patient care services, including
the administration of medications and therapeutic agents necessary
to implement treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan
- Delivers and accurately documents direct and indirect patient
care services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene,
and protection of patients in a timely manner.
- Offers patient education on disease prevention and restorative
- Demonstrates advanced assessment skills to evaluate the signs,
symptoms, reactions, behaviors, or general appearance to determine
normal versus abnormal characteristics.
- Displays knowledge and is able to identify and make special
adjustments to the specific populations needs, including cultural,
spiritual, age, psychosocial, communication, gender, sexual
orientation, economic, education, family and condition needs.Hours:
7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. Nights Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN is
- Associate's Degree in Nursing requiredLicense/Certifications:
- Valid California RN license
- BLS and ACLS certifications through the American Heart
- Minimum of 1 year of current critical care experience
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and ability to meet
the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues
Working Title: Registered Nurse - Medical ICU, Per Diem, 7PM-7AM
NightsBusiness Entity: Cedars-Sinai Marina del Rey HospitalJob
Category: NursingPosition Type: Per Diem
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Los Angeles , Registered Nurse - Medical ICU, Per Diem, 7PM-7AM Nights, Healthcare , Marina Del Rey, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!