LEAD REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT (Leadership Exp. Required)
Company: Comprehensive Community Health Centers
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description: JOB SUMMARY The Lead Registered Dental Assistant
(RDA) contributes to CCHC's continued success by passionately
executing the community center's business model, promoting the
company culture, mission and values. The Lead RDA is responsible
for the day-to-day operations of the back office in the dental
clinic, including the management and development of the other
Dental Assistants in the office. It is expected that the majority
of the RDA Lead's daily work will be to support the success of the
clinicians through effective delivery of perfect patient
experience. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes patient friendly and efficient workflow for the
back office based on available staff, scheduled patients, and
- Directs dental clinical support staff to ensure efficiency and
smooth clinic operations which support teamwork, and generate
positive interaction amongst front and back office staff.
- Assists in transition for all new hire providers to ensure
proper acclimation to CCHC
- Works with Office Manager to manage schedule for dental
assistants, coordinating ill calls and vacation requests, to
provide appropriate coverage. Assists manager in review and
collection of time cards.
- Participate in interviewing applicants and training and
orienting new employees; provide information to manager for hiring
decisions and employee performance evaluations
- Electronic Dental Record(EDR) super user, attending training
sessions and distributing information to providers and staff
through individual trainings and communications.
- Provides on-going objective and constructive feedback to
manager regarding quality assurance and improvement
- Performs independent procedures as delegated and directed by
the dentist in accordance with state regulation and law and Dental
Department directive and protocol.
- Maintains all Dental Department areas and equipment in
compliance with Dental department directives and protocols as well
as center policies and procedures relative to infection control,
exposure control and safety issues.
- Submits dental supply order on regular basis for review by
- Identifies, reports, and follow up on any maintenance issues
including dental equipment, operatories, and sterilization
- Responsible for maintenance of emergency kit and first aid
supplies to ensure all items are in stock and up to date
- Follow maintenance schedule for dental equipment (autoclave,
hand pieces, processor, compressor, etc.)
- Receives and places necessary telephone calls consistent with
professional matters, clinic business and patient of the dental
- Manage infection control, sterilization and disinfection
processes for all products, equipement and patient rooms in
accordance with the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Ensure compliance with company policies, as well as State,
Federal and other regulatory bodies.
- Participates in appropriate health promotion / disease
prevention activities, both on site and off site as required.
- As directed by a supervisor, performs other related and/or
necessary tasks to achieved organizational and programmatic goals
and objectives. Requirements: EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED certification.
- Registered Dental Assistant license
- At least five years of experience in dental office setting. PAY
RATE: $26-28/hr BENEFITS: Medical, Dental and Vision - 100% paid by
Employer Life Insurance and Accidental Dismemberment - 100% paid by
Employer Paid Holidays Paid Time Off 401K 401K Matching Flexible
Spending Account Fringe Supplemental Insurance PI200719162
Keywords: Comprehensive Community Health Centers, Los Angeles , LEAD REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT (Leadership Exp. Required), Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!