EMT - Located in Redlands, CA
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Located in Redlands, CA More Information about this Job:
IMMEDIATELY HIRING! EMT FULL-TIME Opportunity $2,000 sign-on bonus
limited time only for qualified external Full Time EMTs who accept
an offer and work a regular scheduled ALS shift $17.00 - $33.32 per
hour (DOE) Rancho Cucamonga and Redlands locations are seeking
motivated Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) This role is being
hired for both AMR Rancho Cucamonga and AMR Redlands locations. If
selected to move forward to the interview process you can let the
hiring manager know your preference, but there are no guarantees
and we will start you where the staffing need is greater at that
time. We're hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) that will
respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for medical
assistance and deliver high-quality care, treatment and customer
service to patients. Responsibilities:
- EMTs provide an assessment of patients, determine necessary
care and deliver emergency services by utilizing appropriate
medical techniques and equipment.
- Document patient information, condition and treatment while
maintaining confidentiality and patient rights.
- Take pride in providing a safe, clean, and well-stocked
environment for patients.
- Use appropriate EMT skills to provide care including
communications, medical equipment, cleaning procedures, office
equipment and tools.
- EMTs operate an ambulance in conjunction with applicable
company safety policies, and traffic laws related to the operation
of emergency medical response vehicles.
- Work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all
allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow
EMTs. Other Responsibilities:
- Participate in community programs to maintain AMR image and
establish strong community relations. Minimum Required
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Ca Drivers' License
- Ambulance Driver's License (DMV)
- Medical Examiner's Card (DMV)
- State of California EMT License
- CPR Card ( American Heart Association ONLY, Health Care
Provider. Hand written cards are not acceptable )
- Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy
( proof required if conditional employment is made ).
- ICS courses, please refer to link .
- IS-100B (ICS 100)
- IS-200B (ICS 200)
- IS-700A (NIMS)
- IS-800B (NIMS) Why Choose AMR? AMR is one of Global Medical
Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver
compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of
emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how
our employees provide care to the world at Learn how our values are
at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and
check out our comprehensive benefit options at
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and
providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a
More Information about this Job:
Company Benefits: Check out our careers site benefits page to learn
more about our benefit options. EMT Salary range: $17.00 to $33.32
DOE this rate applies to 12/hr shift and average 20 or 49 hours per
Keywords: AMR, Los Angeles , EMT - Located in Redlands, CA, Healthcare , Rialto, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!