Physical Therapy Assistant
Company: A-List Therapy Group
Posted on: August 7, 2022
A List Therapy Group -is seeking a Physical Therapist Assistant
to treat patients in the Home Health setting in Los Angeles County.
-A List Therapy Group -is Therapist owned and operated so we
understand what it takes to be in the field. We thrive on providing
exceptional services to patients throughout Southern
California.Clinicians choose their own schedule and coverage areas;
streamline electronic software.1. Quick and easy documentation2. Be
your own boss. work where you want.3. Make your own schedule4.
Support staff always here to help. Training provided.Physical
Therapist Assistant (PTA) Job Description/Requirements:
- The Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) provides physical therapy
services & care to patients, under the direction of a Physical
Therapist and according to the physicians plan of care.
- They provide exercise, instruction, therapeutic Activities;
Manual Treatment; and gait and balance training.
- Educate patients/families in basic home safety and medical
equipment safety as applicable to services provided.
- Coordinate physical therapy services with other agency
personnel by participating in care.+ Locations: Los Angeles County,
Ventura County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, riverside
CountyMinimum Required Qualifications:
- Current CA Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) License
- Valid California Driver License/ with transportation
insuranceJob Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $60.00 - $65.00 per
hourCOME JOIN US! -at -A List Therapy Group(323)
Keywords: A-List Therapy Group, Los Angeles , Physical Therapy Assistant, Healthcare , Lawndale, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!