Clinical Supervisor-Eating Disorder, Residential
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: Oak Park
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for providing clinical
supervision of clinicians, and collaborating on case
conceptualization, treatment planning, discharge planning, and
therapeutic interventions. Responsible for providing effective
leadership to the clinical staff and licensed clinicians, has
knowledge of the organization, provides supervision, reports to the
Program Director. Clinical Supervisor delivers all supervision
within the Eating Disorder Division in accordance with standards of
State and Federal regulations.Responsibilities
- Supports and guides therapists to ensure high quality clinical
care of patients.
- Ensures therapists are aligned and using the Center For
Discovery Clinical Model.
- Attends clinical meetings to assist in information sharing, and
collaborate on patient cases.
- Meets with each clinical staff weekly.
- Supervises students completing field placement.
- Supervises therapists casework and clinical interventions.
- Reviews therapists documentation to ensure quality and timely
- Supports in clinical interventions with patients, as
- Responsible for carrying a case load, as needed.
- Builds positive relationships with all program staff and
- Works collaboratively with leadership in the program to promote
efficient and effective functioning of the program.
- Review, assess, and evaluate patient treatment plans and
- Review, assess, and evaluate patient discharge planning.
- Ensures clinical staff meets educational/licensure
- Evaluates clinical staff based on specified performance
standards, on a timely basis.
- Implements plans for performance improvement, as needed, and
provides coaching to all therapists to promote a continuous growth
and learning mindset.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a
minimum of a Masters Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or
- Must be a fully licensed clinicianin the state of California
- Significant experience working in Eating Disorder
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience with familiarity of
continuous Quality Improvement and Joint Commission standards.
- Meet supervisory requirements of the state of California
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/PandoLogic.
Keywords: Clinical Supervisor, Location: Oak Park, CA - 91377 , PL:
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Los Angeles , Clinical Supervisor-Eating Disorder, Residential, Healthcare , Oak Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!