Occupational Therapist-Per Diem Inpatient
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsible for the occupational therapy of patients under the
direction and supervision of the Rehabilitation Services.
- Evaluates patients, interprets evaluation findings to determine
the nature and extent of dysfunction.
- Establishes treatment goals and plans treatment to achieve
- Initiates discharge planning for occupational therapy.
- Implements the treatment program through direct treatment of
- May delegate a portion of the treatment program to the
appropriate supportive personnel.
- Coordinates the treatment program with other health care
personnel as appropriate.
- Provides advice and education to patient and family.
- Regularly assesses clinical signs and symptoms to determine
effectiveness of treatment, progress of patient towards goals, the
need for modifying goals and treatment.
- Discharges patient from occupational therapy when the patient
has received maximum benefit from occupational therapy.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of occupational therapy
- Demonstrates progress toward meeting the criteria for
- Graduate of an accredited occupational therapy curriculum with
a Bachelor's or Master's degree with certification in occupational
therapy or foreign-trained equivalent.License, Certification,
- Licensure to practice occupational therapy by the State of
- American Heart Association approved BLS.
- National Provider Identifier (NPI) required as of May 23,
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
PrimaryLocation : California,Los Angeles,West Los Angeles Medical
HoursPerWeek : 1
Shift : Day
Workdays : Sat, Sun
WorkingHoursStart : 08:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 04:30 PM
Job Schedule : Per Diem
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : B24-AFSCME-United Therapists of
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Rehab Services
Department : West LA Medical Center - Occupational
Therapy-Inpatient - 0806
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, Los Angeles , Occupational Therapist-Per Diem Inpatient, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!