Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Location: South El Monte
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAuthentic Recovery Center (ARC) offers career
opportunities where you can truly make a difference. We are seeking
a dedicated LVN Nurse to join our team.-- As an ARC employee,
you-----TMre an essential part of our team. Providing the best care
for our clients requires hiring exceptional talent. As our-- Nurse,
you will work with clients daily to ensure proper medication
management to support each client-----TMs treatment needs. Your
role is to partner with independent medical doctors in order to
provide the highest level of care for each individual client. This
position will also give you the opportunity to train staff members
on medication and emergency protocols.If you are looking for a
career where you can truly make a difference, you are in the right
- Conduct daily rounds and all logs to discuss any client needs,
ensure client safety and address any client concerns, ensuring
appropriate procedures are being followed.
- Function as a Wellness consultant, create curriculum and
facilitate educational groups for clients and in-services for
- Update advisor and clinical team of any medicaton changes,
changes in client status as well as a summary of the shift
- Liaison with the independent medical doctors, psychiatrists and
- Conduct client orientation to medications and their detox
protocol as designated by independent medical doctors.
- Travel to and support multiple programs on ARC campusHours
- 2 Overnight Full-Time Shifts: 11pm-7am-- (includes weekends)ARC
has 3 different facilities all within a few blocks of each other.
Must be able to float between facilities if needed.Qualifications
- Valid LVN-- California License.--
- Preferred two years of work experience in medical, psychiatric
or chemical dependency setting.
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification.-- Additional InformationWe
are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.-- All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin.For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/-- PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), Location: South El
Monte, CA - 91733
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Los Angeles , LVN, Healthcare , South El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!