Registered Nurse / Home Health
Company: ProHealth Home Care Services, LLC
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWHY YOU SHOULD JOIN PROHEALTH:
**$20,000 Sign On Bonus for Full-Time Registered Nurses**
PROHealth Home Care Services was founded with the ultimate goal of
providing quality, personalized home health care services to
patients across the Los Angeles area, and have earned an Excellent
Industry Reputation. We are uniquely qualified to provide the level
of nursing care and home health services that offer patients the
greatest opportunity at recovering and regaining independence.
At PROHealth Home Care Services, we have a Commitment to Excellence
by creating an environment of teamwork and participation that
fosters High-Quality diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Our home
health care professionals work closely with their patients'
physicians to promote their health and safety. PROHealth is
dedicated to ongoing training and education to remain at the
cutting edge of in-home health care.
We are a quickly growing company with exciting and rewarding career
opportunities. PROHealth's strong team-oriented culture encourages
professional growth and development. Employees are the Company's
Most Valuable Asset. PROHealth seeks to create a workplace that
attracts top talent and retains employees with a culture of
diversity and inclusion. They foster a collaborative and respectful
work environment where all employees can make a difference.
We are proud to offer a highly Competitive Total Rewards Package
for our Full-time employees. This position includes Competitive
Compensation, a comprehensive benefits package including
medical/dental/vision insurance, and an accumulated 15 Days of Paid
Time Off per year plus Holidays.
PROHealth compensates nurses on a Per Visit Rate model, with Nurses
earning highly competitive rates per visit depending on the type of
visit. The average annual compensation for a Full time Skilled
Nurse annually is estimated to be $105,000.
PROHealth Home Care Services is looking for both Full Time and Per
Diem (As Needed) Registered Nurses. Our Full-Time RN will oversee a
particular territory/region as part of our Case Management Model
and oversee other skilled nurses in their territory. The Registered
Nurse [Field RN] administers skilled nursing care to patients on an
intermittent basis in their place of residence. This is performed
in accordance with physician orders and plan of care under the
direction of the Director of Patient Care Services. Learn more
about our Company on our website:
https://www.prohealthca.comPRINCIPAL DUTIES AND
- Provides services in accordance with the plan of care.
- Makes the initial evaluation visit and regularly reevaluates
the patient's nursing needs.
- Meets Daily Productivity Standards.
- Initiates the plan of care and necessary revisions.
- Provides those services requiring substantial specialized
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes for each patient visit and
summaries of care conferences on their patients in a timely
- Participates in Patient Case Conferences.
- Informs personnel of changes in the condition and needs of the
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related
- Participates in and presents in-service programs.
- Understands and adheres to established Agency policies and
- Processes orders and notifies physicians of patient needs and
changes in condition. Completes certification/recertification
orders and discharge summaries.
- Determines the amount and type of nursing needed by each
- Supervises and teaches other nursing personnel.
- Gives total patient care as needed.
- Participates in on-call duty after hours, weekends, and
holidays, as assigned.
- Completes and submits OASIS assessments, reassessments,
transfers, resumption of care, discharges and significant change in
condition in accordance with Agency time frames.
- Appropriately utilizes ICD codes.
- Ensures that documentation is submitted timely and
- Performs other duties as assigned.EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and
currently licensed in the State of California as a Registered Nurse
- One (1) year of nursing experience in a Home Health
- Must have current BLS Certification.
- Drivers License, Active Auto Insurance, and Reliable
Transportation is required.SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of medical terminology
- Excellent Communication skills; ability to be flexible and work
well with others.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Keywords: ProHealth Home Care Services, LLC, Los Angeles , Registered Nurse / Home Health, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!