Company: PIH Health
Location: South El Monte
Posted on: May 16, 2022
PIH Health is a nonprofit, regional healthcare network that
serves approximately 3 million residents in the Los Angeles County,
Orange County and San Gabriel Valley region. The fully integrated
network is comprised of PIH Health Hospital - Whittier, PIH Health
Hospital - Downey and PIH Health Good Samaritan Hospital, 27
outpatient medical locations, a multispecialty medical (physician)
group, home healthcare services and hospice care, as well as heart,
cancer, women's health, urgent care and emergency services. The
organization is recognized by Watson Health as one of the nation's
Top Hospitals, and College of Healthcare Information Management
Executives (CHIME) as one of the nation's top hospital systems for
best practices, cutting-edge advancements, quality of care and
healthcare technology. PIH Health is certified as a Great Place to
Work TM. For more information, visit PIHHealth.org or follow us on
Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. -The Licensed Vocational Nurse is
responsible for providing direct or indirect nursing care to
patients who present with urgent, emergent, or potential health
problems; utilizes knowledge of basic nursing principles, practices
and ethics, and concepts under the direction of a practitioner to
meet patient needs in the medical office setting.
Required Skills -
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, infection control and
- Current BLS certification.
- Good understanding of nursing principles.
- Good understanding of patient/family teaching principles.
- Knowledge of computer practice management systems and other
computerized systems (Microsoft Office programs, electronic health
- Good communication skills, bilingual in Spanish helpful.
Required Experience -Required:
- Current California LVN license
- Evidence of continuing education
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support Card.
- Experience in direct nursing care in the medical office
setting. - -Beyond the benefits that come with working for the
area's leading community healthcare provider - one that also
recognizes the need to ensure patient safety and comfort - you'll
enjoy an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. -
We are an equal opportunity employer and seek diversity in our
workforce. - - EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: PIH Health, Los Angeles , LVN, Healthcare , South El Monte, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!