RN - Part-Time Weekends
Company: BeWell LA
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: Good Heart Recovery - Los Angeles, part
of the BeWell Network, has revolutionized substance use disorder
and mental health treatment through our detox and residential
programming. We take a cutting-edge approach to treatment and
tailor programming to each client's individual needs and treatment
goals. We provide enhanced mental health and addiction services and
offer a continuum of care, including residential treatment,
outpatient treatment, telehealth, and other wellness services.At
Good Heart Recovery & BeWell Network, our goal is to create a work
environment and culture that is engaging, professional, and
innovative! We value every employee and want to provide a culture
that generates excitement and dedication in each team member.Good
Heart Recovery - LA is seeking an enthusiastic part-time Registered
Nurse for our women's substance use/co-occurring disorder treatment
facility located in Tarzana, CA! We are currently seeking
applicants available to work two weekend shifts each
week.Responsibilities of the RN include:
- Assists with self-administration of medication policy to
document and observe patient medication regimen for all patients at
all levels of care.
- Ensures accurate documentation on medication orders and
- Observes patients, charting and reporting changes in patients'
conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment
and taking any necessary action.
- Answer patients' questions regarding MD orders and determines
how to assist them.
- Transports all clients to their doctors' appointments.
- Measures and records patients' vital signs, such as height,
weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration when
- Evaluates medical concerns and directs patients to emergency
medical care when required.
- Works as part of a health care team to assess patient needs,
plan and modify care and implement interventions.
- Reviews medication logs and consults with patients and
physicians regarding refills.
- Performs breath analysis and monitors urine test samples from
patients. Documents and records results.
- Performs observations and withdrawal assessments of clients
during detox episodes
- Works closely with Physician to track and monitor patient
- Maintains compliance with HIPPA regulations, ADA and Joint
Commission policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assignedAvailable shift: Saturdays and
- Current California RN license required
- One (1) year of psychiatric or chemical dependency nursing
experience is desired
- Experience with detox preferred, but we are willing to train
the right candidate if necessary!
- In-depth knowledge in the treatment of substance abuse and
other clinical issues a plus
- Good client/patient relationship skills essentialWe offer
competitive benefits for full time staff members, including
medical, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance,
401k and paid time off!Don't miss this opportunity to join a team
of professionals like yourself who share the common goal of making
a difference in the lives of our clients.
Keywords: BeWell LA, Los Angeles , RN - Part-Time Weekends, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!