Registered Nurse - In Store Covid - 19 Vaccination Support
Posted on: January 16, 2022
In Store Registered Nurse - Vaccines
Hours: Must be flexible (shifts between 10am - 7pm) 35+
Shifts available : Sunday-Saturday
client has a powerful purpose - "Helping people on their path to
better health." To enable this purpose, we have several
initiatives, existing and new, that are re-inventing pharmacy and
enabling better health outcomes. One of these initiatives includes
administering the vaccines to the public at client.
The Nurse RN role will work to administer vaccines (flu, covid, MMR
etc). PPE is provided. Flexible part-time and full-time hours are
available. We are looking for nurses who:
- Lead with heart - display empathy and compassion for their
patients, customers, caregivers and colleagues on your team
- Adapt to change and adjust plans to thrive in a dynamic
community healthcare setting
- Collaborate with others and actively contribute to a team
culture that promotes caring, energy, enthusiasm and pride.
- Professionally interact with health care professionals and
- Possess strong clinical skills including: medication
administration, the ability and willingness to vaccinate patients,
BLS (Basic Life Saving) certification
- Full, active and unrestricted license as a registered nurse in
the state, territory that you are working in.
Keywords: CorTech, Los Angeles , Registered Nurse - In Store Covid - 19 Vaccination Support, Healthcare , Stanton, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!