Company: Aspen Medical Usa
Location: Los Angeles
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Aspen Medical is hiring Shipboard Nurse to join our team
supporting medical services to employees and guests on board a
world-class award-winning cruise line. In this position, you will
assist the Doctor with patient care and a variety of administrative
responsibilities in relation to the care of guests and crew.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hospitality and customer
A nurse on a cruise ship needs to be prepared to handle emergencies
and will be required to have some experience in ER and ICU
(INTENSIVE CARE UNIT). They assist the doctors as needed and
maintain logs about all illnesses and injuries. They are also
responsible to set up treatment rooms, ensure that emergency
equipment is working, and keeping supplies at the proper level.
- Current and in good standing Register Nurse licensing.
- A minimum of three (3) years' recent experience is required in
the fields of Emergency Room, Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Critical
Care Unit, or Trauma Unit.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level of English is
- Must provide a chronology of all medical activities since
graduation from nursing school.
- Diploma /degree from an accredited nursing school or
- Current certification in BLS & ACLS approved by AHA
- Must have a valid passport (not to be expiring within 6
- Must have original qualifications to board a ship.
- All requested documents must be translated into English.
- Must be able to deploy within 2-3 days
- Must be able to deploy for 45 days at a time. However, you may
have the option to extend.
- Must be fully COVID19 vaccinated (declare the type, date, and
proof of vaccine certificate).
- Accommodation: Single crew cabin
- Meals: The company provides (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
- Travel: Airfare
- Salary: $15,070 to $15,120 /monthly
Aspen Medical is a global provider of guaranteed, innovative, and
tailored healthcare solutions across a diverse range of sectors -
providing from a single paramedic to a full spectrum solution. Join
a diverse company with global operations and an uncompromising
dedication to delivering world-class healthcare, wherever we're
Aspen Medical provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Aspen Medical Usa, Los Angeles , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Los Angeles, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!