LVNs and RNs
Company: VALLEY VILLAGE
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Valley Village is a non-profit organization that serves 400 men
and women with developmental challenges through residential and day
programs. All of our programs are located in the San Fernando
Valley and operated by a staff of over 300 people that love what
they do. We are currently looking for part-time and full-time RNs
and LVNs.--LVN rate: $26-28 per hourRN rate: $40-42 per hour--Job
Summary:The Licensed Vocational Nurse is responsible for assessing
clients, taking vital signs, administering TB shots, rendering care
in assigned area in terms of individualized client needs by
following techniques, procedures, and established standards based
on the scope of practical nursing. This position will be under the
direction/delegation of the Registered Nurse. This nurse must be
self-motivated, organized, and able to complete your work in a
timely manner.The Registered Nurse reports to the Residential
Director. The Registered Nurse delivers care to our clients by
utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation, and evaluation; and effectively
interacts with our clients, and other health team members while
maintaining standards of professional nursing. Promotes the
physical and mental health of residents by applying the nursing
processes. Maintains a safe, sanitary, and therapeutic environment
which promotes respect and dignity and protects the privacy,
rights, confidentiality and physical/emotional well-being of the
- Must be a current licensed vocational nurse or must have a
current California Registered Nurse license.
- Must meet the legal/medical requirements per TITLE 22.
- The nurse must meet all insurance requirements which include a
valid driver---s license with a good driving record, criminal
record clearance, etc.
- Must be capable of lifting/transferring up to 100 lbs.
- Previous experience in patient care setting preferred.
- Must be able to walk for extensive periods of time.
- Must be able to comprehend and communicate in English.
- Must be able to interact with families and other agencies in
person and over the phone.
- Ability to lift, pull, push, manipulate equipment and patients
which requires strength, gross motor and fine motor coordination.
Ability to administer prescribed treatments. Ability to perform
- Must be able to pass a physical exam and TB screening. Must
also pass a fingerprint clearance.If you are a team player who
likes working with others and accomplishing detailed tasks, this is
the job for you!***Benefits only apply to Full-time
positions.Benefits: We offer a great team environment,
opportunities for growth and an EXCEPTIONAL benefits package, which
currently includes the following:
- Medical covered at approximately 90% for you and your
- Dental HMO covered at 100% for you and your dependents
- Vision covered at 100% for you
- $10,000 Life Insurance policy
- Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability paid for by the
- Participation in 403(b)
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Paid Company Training
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Referral Program*Benefits are based on our 2022
offeringsHow to apply: You may visit our website
www.valleyvillage.org to get familiar with our company. If
interested, you can email your resume to the link above or fax it
to 818-587-9184.Valley Village is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity,
national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
law. We believe all of our employees should be treated fairly,
consistently, and with dignity and respect.
Keywords: VALLEY VILLAGE, Los Angeles , LVNs and RNs, Healthcare , Sylmar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!