Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Future Opportunities (Valencia, CA)
Company: IQVIA Holdings Inc
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job description Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial
laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory
services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent
management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and
innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific
expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical
insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture
of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2
Solutions combines the best of each parent organization's clinical
trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of
treating each sample as if a life depends on it. We are always
looking for new talent to join Q2 Solutions. To be considered for a
future Clinical Laboratory Scientist position submit your resume.
If your qualifications, experience, and skill sets align with the
position requirements, one of our recruiters will connect with you.
We accept generalist and limited California CLS licenses. ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrates proficiency in Flow Cytometry, Chemistry,
Hematology, OR Microbiology using various instruments: Also
experience with; instrument set-up, instrument calibration and
- Performs testing in those technical areas for which they are
appropriately licensed and trained. Troubleshoots instrument and
method problems. Determines need for repeat testing. Verifies
computer entries before release.
- Approves results before release.
- Reports shift problems to lead tech, senior tech, or department
- Solves routine and most non-routine problems.
- Exhibits ability to meet high performance standards and
- Performs method and instrument validation as assigned.
- Assists with departmental record keeping and documentation
- Demonstrates proficiency in computer skills such as excel/word
processing, statistical analysis, and laboratory information
- Assist in maintenance and troubleshooting of all test methods
and analytical equipment.
- Commitment to Customer Satisfaction and Quality processes .
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and 0-6 months relevant experience or
equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist license or
equivalent (limited licenses will be considered by department; all
licenses must be valid in the state of California). EEO
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled IQVIA is an EEO
Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled IQVIA,
Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with
disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to
submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in
the application process should contact IQVIA's Talent Acquisition
team at email@example.com to arrange for such an
Keywords: IQVIA Holdings Inc, Los Angeles , Clinical Laboratory Scientist - Future Opportunities (Valencia, CA), Healthcare , Valencia, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!